Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can imagine “I, Marion” reading our list of his have nots and being pure affronted. Clutching the collar of her claggy hoose coat

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I got this Tattle ad the other day ma loveleis and clutched ma beak so aye 🤭 If only she had a passport. Imagine the photo 😂

088349D2-8FF3-4238-B0BC-CF0324A676F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course he's bought that monstrosity! 🙄 😂 What the duck is it? Whatever it is, it looks great next to the other monstrosity..... duck's sake! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if his livingroom isn't cluttered enough, he manages to get those ugly monstrosities 😖
Screenshot_20221123-185807_Instagram.jpg

Of course he's bought that monstrosity! 🙄 😂 What the duck is it? Whatever it is, it looks great next to the other monstrosity..... duck's sake! 😂
Great minds on the monstrosity 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
He's been rather restraint with his spending in Nov. At £130 ish so far.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Av tried to focus ma wee Kerry’s on his bespoke new buy but a cannae work out what it is?? A know it is some form of candy cane monstrosity but what 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hens ah nearly broke ma neck sprinting here in my no Ugg but bespoke Aldi (smell that wealth hens!) slippers after I saw that giant candy cane lame buttplug in his living room. Ma Kerry katonas are pure affronted and I’ll be needing tae take another comma fae that app so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.