Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Lucky to have me"... Reign your ego in you little prick, because you're nothing special. They probably slate you behind your back like we do, especially now you've said they can see your page.

Screenshot_20221122-111132_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
finding it so strange that he’s still posting stories/pics with his cheap white slippers 🙃 all the fuss he made about the Uggs and Crocs? So strange. Embarrassed for him ma lovelies, what more can I say
Those purchases were just for the gram and got swiftly sent back my lovely. He realised he couldn't afford them and thought he would stick with his wee white pieces of cardboard he stole from a hotel. Nae debates xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine hoo much they must take the piss oota him at the Polis Station.

Doing actual jobs in an emergency service. In pops the toilet cleaner with has flat heed, cockateil hair, sleeping bag coat & a carrier bag of Xmas decorations.

Trying tae get their work done and he's bleeping about getting in their way

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Doing actual jobs in an emergency service. In pops the toilet cleaner with has flat heed, cockateil hair, sleeping bag coat & a carrier bag of Xmas decorations.

Don’t forget the Shark slung over his back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So….. the ugg slippers and crocs have definitely been sent back, eh? What a tragic loser of a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The polis stashun are taking the piss getting Marlon to do their tree 😂 and the fact he's bought everything to do it is so awkward! 🤭 He probably begged them so he can show aff awn that app - I'm embarassed for him! 😳 😂 Beggy aka Beckyhomesweethome also does her work tree, copying her as he's desperate for new content seeing as he's peaked decorating his and the flat before the middle of Nov. 🙈

This made me laugh oot loud! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could understand doing the work tree if you’re there to enjoy it. He’s there for 5mins, 3 days a week. Throws his Harpic aroond the urinal and then he’s away mincing hame

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That panelling in his living room is getting so manky looking, it's a dead in the water trend. Can't wait for the next journey to rip that dated panelling off 😆 will pull half the wall off with it. I'm here for those dots of doom

The works Xmas tree is the saddest thing I've ever heard. How about keeping what money you have to treat your poor boyfriend to a nice overnight stay, a theatre trip or even a dogs dinner at Linwood Farm. The polis must be getting their kill laughing at him 🙄

He is the bleeping pits

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That panelling in his living room is getting so manky looking, it's a dead in the water trend. Can't wait for the next journey to rip that dated panelling off 😆 will pull half the wall off with it. I'm here for those dots of doom

The works Xmas tree is the saddest thing I've ever heard. How about keeping what money you have to treat your poor boyfriend to a nice overnight stay, a theatre trip or even a dogs dinner at Linwood Farm. The polis must be getting their kill laughing at him 🙄

He is the bleeping pits
Can always rely on Mario tae give us a little pick me up. No matter how tragic your life is, just think you’re not paying tae decorate an office that you clean fae minimum wage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can always rely on Mario tae give us a little pick me up. No matter how tragic your life is, just think you’re not paying tae decorate an office that you clean fae minimum wage
Bingo! He ain't fooling anyone that he can afford all this. Even between them they won't be on very much, the rent will be minimal and no kids, cars, holidays he will have petty cash but most of that will belong to klarna 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do we know he definitely does work in the polie station lovelies? Did he tell us or was he spotted in the wild going in?

Only reason I ask is because I'm beginning to think he doesn't work at all and when he goes on his wee walk down the footpath in his sleeping bag coat and coco the clown trainers, I think he's maybe on the way to the job centre :m
He never seems to be at work. He works about 30mins a week but anyway, I have swerved out of my lane here so I will reverse back in and get myself some class.

I hope someday someone from the bespoke paisley police force comes on to give us some tea :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus Mary and Joseph 🙄
This is a man(debatable) of 40 years acting like a silly wee lassie!!!!! 💎🥔🍊
2E39A469-A92A-4976-8096-B37538AED9B4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Grow up you middle aged twit. It's a smack in the face what you need 👊
Screenshot_20221122-143718_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He’s like Verruca Salt from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Bratty little tit. Except he’s a 40 year old man.
Home Bargains at the head office in Knowsley is huge (or The Home & Bargain if you are a scouser!) it’s full of all this stuff. I went on Friday. Rammed full with all this Xmas tatt. Candy Cane Hell (or heaven, depending on your preference). Does McGills offer a wee bespoke coach trip down the M6 /M62 that Old Maid Marion could hop on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Calm doon Veruca hen 🤷🏼‍♀️ You dinny need mare shite

He’s like Verruca Salt from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Bratty little tit. Except he’s a 40 year old man.
Home Bargains at the head office in Knowsley is huge (or The Home & Bargain if you are a scouser!) it’s full of all this stuff. I went on Friday. Rammed full with all this Xmas tatt. Candy Cane Hell (or heaven, depending on your preference). Does McGills offer a wee bespoke coach trip down the M6 /M62 that Old Maid Marion could hop on?
Literally just posted the same thing about veruca lol. Big creepy man child

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure l saw an advert on the HB site saying they now do orders online

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So….. the ugg slippers and crocs have definitely been sent back, eh? What a tragic loser of a person.

You know he’s now frantically re-ordering at least one of them so he can show them off next week. Does Klarna have a limit? I wouldn’t know, I pay for stuff with real money and if I don’t have any real money I don’t buy the stuff.

Jesus Mary and Joseph 🙄
This is a man(debatable) of 40 years acting like a silly wee lassie!!!!! 💎🥔🍊View attachment 1751550
He’s hoping one of his “loveleis” will go to HB and buy them for him. There’s probably loads of them in his local HB but it’s easier if someone else pays for them for him. And they probably will

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.