Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time one of youse post a picture of Mazda's magnificent tree creation I think it's a photoshopped joke. I assume you've photoshopped some additional tat, then go to Instagram realise it's the real deal!

We could spend the next 6 weeks playing a Where's Wally style game. You have to screen shot his decor and add a random bit of tat. Then tattlers have to spot the odd one out!
If you know you'll know!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I had to zoom in on his quote because the prints so small even with my glebs on 🧐

He always needs validation, even if it's from a nobody. He's still a pathetic bastard, so l hope the hype bubble bursts soon.
Screenshot_20221113-112237_Photos.jpg

Reactions: 22
Is it me or has the window sofa slab moved about another foot into the room on that last reel?
To be expected though. Imagine the boxes and bubble wrap and so forth that all the Tony Nutsack tat and other assorted tat came in!
And the displaced wintum stuff has to go somewhere too until its needed in May. Blows my mind 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
There's nothing cosy or christmassy about these cushions. They're feckin awful! 🥴
Screenshot_20221113-113637_Instagram.jpg

And this still makes me feel weird, when you know it's two middle aged men that have these in their home without a kid in sight 🙈
Screenshot_20221113-113659_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is it me or has the window sofa slab moved about another foot into the room on that last reel?
To be expected though. Imagine the boxes and bubble wrap and so forth that all the Tony Nutsack tat and other assorted tat came in!
And the displaced wintum stuff has to go somewhere too until its needed in May. Blows my mind 🤯
TONY NUTSACK !!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t see those awful baubles he got from the wiry words people anywhere on the great tat reveal!
I stand corrected hens! The kind of Christmas has just put me right back intae ma ain lane and flashed us a bespoke preview of his mini tree in the high footfall area and there they are spining bright in all their glory!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The laziness about not putting Amazon links (doesn’t have the link - balls, it ain’t hard to check your order history) makes me think that Marion, one of the OG’s of “this app” still hasn’t realised he can monetise Amazon links by just signing up to be an affiliate. And the fact he would get money even for people clicking through and buying OTHER stuff other than his tacky shite.

You’re missin’ a trick Marion!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I had a boyfriend many moons ago whose mother had the worst tree I’ve ever seen.
All the gaudy tinsel trailing down from the centre point like a maypole. She even used to put balloons on it😂
I never ever thought I’d see anything as horrific…………UNTIL Martin🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s still no better this morning ma lovelies. And why have the most depressing Christmas song over that reel? Shouldn’t his candy cane theme be about fun and enjoying Christmas.

Reactions: 20
Full time job? 🤔 You work probably no more than 20 hours a week, if that, which is classed as part time. You've taken the week off to decorate your Christmas tree - how have you managed that seeing as you're so busy there?

Content creator? 🤔 Why aren't you making real money from your "content" or collaborating with more companies, then? Why didn't Tony Almond give you your own code, like Becky? Why haven't you looked into an affiliate program so that you can earn money from the links you post? You could earn a decent sum from the links you've posted on your stories, but once again, you've missed out because you're too bleeping lazy, or is it simply because it's not your job or your life, it's just an "app".... 🙄 *sniggers*

Get aw cosy with a hawt chocolate and think about how others are taking the opportunity, money and acknowledgement you could potentially have, Marlon, seeing as you now class yourself as a "content creator".....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s wanking off over Christmas and I’ve had to open aw the windows in ma flat today as it’s 16 degrees!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Drink holders, you mean coasters yeah?
I hate it when people say women instead of woman, it’s not that difficult.
That satin is the most honking thing I’ve ever seen, just don’t stand next to it with any naked flames... on second thoughts, do, it will make it look better.
In twined lights on the stars... you mean intertwined.
Always getting the most basic of things wrong.
Just a few of my thoughts this morning Ma lovelies. I could go on forever but you get the gist 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Treatit hisself for the wiki

🎄 Christmas 2022: I, Marion's mental breakdown edition 🎄

Some things he's posted about recently so didn't include. This is just an idea of what he's spent. It's safe to say he's probably spent over £300 on Christmas tat when you include the £60 tree.

Door wreath: £36
Door bow and other shite from various places: £8 approx. Can't be bothered looking it all up.
Standing Santa: £20
3d snowflakes: £10
XL HB snowflakes: no idea: £5 (?)
Gingerbread tree picks: £15 EACH.
Candy Cane angel: £25-35 (?)
Jasmine picks: £11 each. At least £22
Cushions and cushion covers: No idea
Gingerbread man and woman stands ebay: £10
Tree skirt: £16. He claims in comes in two sizes and he went for 40 inch. 30 inch is £10, 46 inch is £16
Yankee Candle gingerbread man: Can't find it online. £10 (?)
Wooden Etsy Christmas bunting; No idea. £6-10 (?)
Satin fabric roll: £10
Plug in lights: Warm white: £16. He has two other colours too so 3x £16
Gingerbread tissue house: £16
Tree cones HB: no idea
The Range light up North Pole sign: £5
Twine LED stars x2: Can't see on site but a small star is £9
Light up tree M+S plus even more baubles and other junk: didn't look up. Losing the will with this wee lassie.

20221113_143141-COLLAGE.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.