Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! 😩 Those bleeping pyjamas look like a babygro! 😱😩😂 Has he been awn those lethal🍹? He needed to bloody size up, I bet he looks like a pot-bellied pig! 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was gonna say Wee Deek will save some petty cash not having to buy the wacky backy from now till Boxing day.
Rayn will need one of those pheromone plug in things to keep her calm.
Yes the Crocs and the Uggs will never be seen again, refunds pending.
Next up, looking forward to the matching jammies reveal
Honest to goad the pj reveal best be on a par with last years silky red monstrosities , with the wee cropped arms and matching shimmy , so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The jammies, well that was worth the wait 😂😂😂
Are they men's or women's? what size must he be to fit into an extra small?
He should get himself an Elf outfit and sit on a shelf, oh wait he cant cos there no bloody room for all the tat.
If it is small he's nearly the same measurements as a 15-16-year-old lol

mens1.png
childrens1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
For the wiki
M&S food approx = £17
(£2 for the drink x 2, £4 for the cake x 2, £5 for the sandwiches, look like sharing)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wait, I’m sorry but those pyjamas are just NOT NORMAL!!!! for a grown man.
Imagine your beloved husband rocking up to the bedroom with those on ma lovlies!?!?
Instand divorce from me no questions asked!!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well I’ve just got ta know about those new pjs…. Clutching ma beak clean aff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to know if they're just wee empty boxes he has sitting under that tree. No one goes to that effort wrapping a lynx set

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario’s in his aine candy cane lane, monstrosity grotto reeking of Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the big question is….does Deek have a matching pair?
He doesnae treatit derek ma lovelie, it’s all about Marion. He could’ve got deek and wee baby gurl rayn a pair and they could have a nice family photo in wee rayn’s sleigh 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
EA02BDAA-71C9-4041-BC48-D4882DFC4245.jpeg

Ill be getting the anal beads and funny fags out night look at that face 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.