Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Paisley do markets too in the run up to Christmas. Not sure if there are any tat stalls though. 🤔
Paisley does have Christmas markets but they r a bit shite (least compared to Glasgows, and even then Edinburghs still has the best markets). Did a bit of searching and they’re actually putting an ice rink up next month, id pay to see maz falling aboot on the ice😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That review 😂😂🙈 I won't be rushing out to buy one based on his review.
"I've been sent this shark cordless vacuum cleaner by shark" 🙄

"This is your pet attachment which looks amazing" does it really look amazing Marion or is that just your limited vocabulary striking again? Maybe he does think it looks amazing and him and wee Deek will have a new toy in the boudoir...then he will have a nippy bum bum!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I
That review 😂😂🙈 I won't be rushing out to buy one based on his review.
"I've been sent this shark cordless vacuum cleaner by shark" 🙄

"This is your pet attachment which looks amazing" does it really look amazing Marion or is that just your limited vocabulary striking again? Maybe he does think it looks amazing and him and wee Deek will have a new toy in the boudoir...then he will have a nippy bum bum!
The sound of the vacuum puts me off it

I'm sure Shart are absolutely delighted that he keeps referring to it as a Hoover 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I (Mario) would say that anyone who suffers with arthritis it does have weight to it 🤣🤣
bleeping hell the good doctor has spoken hens!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s the only person I’ve heard describe a vacuum cleaner as ‘beautiful’.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Treatit for the wiki.

Wire words x 3 = £24.00.
(I think the business has added on the french knit hanger for free).

wire.png

Baubles x 3 = £22.50.
(Assumed they are the £7.50 ones).

bauble.png

Total = £46.50

315030192_175617131720790_2659783094193845906_n.jpg
314648376_647899876809623_6526393407593472302_n.jpg
315075978_108472785328380_4381812685013825731_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I (Mario) would say that anyone who suffers with arthritis it does have weight to it 🤣🤣
bleeping hell the good doctor has spoken hens!!
Don't throw me out oaf tattle, but after I stopped laughing at his advert basically saying it weighs a ton, I'm going to applaud him for mentioning the weight. Normally folks getting freebies will say anything they're told to in ad even when it's not true. I always remember the bbc sting when Insta folk were filmed being quite happy to promote diet drink containing cyanide. I think Lauren from towie said she never uses stuff she advertises?

Whether or not he intended it that way might be another matter though, he was probably just prattling on. 😆

Ah never thought ah'd see the day ah wud be applauding Marion and nae debates. Perhaps ah need a doctor 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure a made something lit this back in primary school for ma mammy. Even then, I think young me could dae a better job than this sloppy baw
84FECDB3-D164-4F3D-8749-AE55B92A2064.jpeg

He truly is a hoarder isn’t he? Buys any old shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
An ad for a “shark” “hoover” isn’t that like advertising an “android” “iPhone”?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mario, a shark vacuum is not a hoover. They also did not send you a prototype, you can buy them you numpty. That vacuum is so noisy and is defo not slim looking.

Why has he taken his own vacuum to work, do the Polis not supply products?

314715919_3403541076599641_5919240837393600348_n.jpg
314504385_518259273493087_7906215516574163089_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 I have to watch his videos with the sound off for my sanity so god bless you bunch for keeping me in the noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Treatit for the wiki.

Wire words x 3 = £24.00.
(I think the business has added on the french knit hanger for free).

View attachment 1716802

Baubles x 3 = £22.50.
(Assumed they are the £7.50 ones).

View attachment 1716788

Total = £46.50

I think these next two months are going to be record breaking Treatit hisself months. Now that he's mentally in the best place ever. 🤑

An ad for a “shark” “hoover” isn’t that like advertising an “android” “iPhone”?
Yes. 🥰 I, Mario, the OG of influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another box full of shite he has to find somewhere for it all to go View attachment 1716958
Is that the same mob who sent him the Halloween ...ah mean autumnal stuff? It included that horrible distressed pumpkin tray thing, never tae be seen again even though 'Marion' said ...checks notes ...it was stunning and byootiful?

• Haha
Imagine being paid to advertise a product like a shark vacuum and you keep calling it a hoover lol. Shark will be pure ragin’.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is that the same mob who sent him the Halloween ...ah mean autumnal stuff? It included that horrible distressed pumpkin tray thing, never tae be seen again even though 'Marion' said ...checks notes ...it was stunning and byootiful?
I think this is the bird who buys her shite from Hone Bargains, and sells it ontae mugs like Marion fae double the price. He’s had about 18 cake tiers off her already this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Im starting to think he doesnae actually have a job ma lovelies. Apart from being I "Mario" the influencer ofc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Surprised the council haven't phoned him yet to tell him they are coming round to make the floor safe for all the shite he keeps trying to cram in. Where in the fucks can he possibly store it all seriously 😂:oops: we already know the monica cupboard, behind the kitchen door, behind the sofa, under the bed and on top of the bespoke Ikea wardrobes are rammed to the rafters. He has more Christmas stuff & Autumn stuff than all the Home Bargains in the UK put together hens.

• Haha
Another box full of shite he has to find somewhere for it all to go View attachment 1716958
Another piece of evidence confirming he suspends half this junk oot the living room windae. Either that the mattress must be getting taller way each load a shite he puts under it, they’ll be both needing step ladders to get on top of it after Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.