Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel this is the right time to tell you all that I have never had a nandos.
Me too hen or wagas i need to hold ma power and mop kick maself intae these small businesses so aye

Haha I've only just found this page and the little turd has blocked me on Insta fuk knows why as I've never followed or heard of him before tattle. But oh my, these posts are making me giggle aloud, keep getting weird looks from the husband! I shall go back to the Wiki and learn some more but all I will say at the moment, that centrepiece is shite. Does he fill his little tiny flat absolutely full with crap? Less is more Marion, less is more
Hen it's no his flat its The cooncil wee deeks monzo is just cuckooing there as Denzel is too stoned to notice he has an interloper so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's overrated, IMO ma lovelie.... 😑 been about 3 times and I've been "meh" about them. 😑 Wagamamas is alright, had a few nice meals there, but I prefer big hearty meals - Pieminister is my fave! 🤩

Reactions: 12
Ma lovelies I have a confession for youse all…. I’m partial to a wee chicken katsu curry from Waga’s when I’m on a wee shopping journee in my cities shopping centre… will need to change my order noo the childcatcher of paisley has it. I want nothing in common with him. Please forgive me for ma sins ma fellow tattle trolls 🫣🫣
Blocked and reported ma lovelie, ah don't make the rules #iykyk but ah ken wit lane tae stay in and nae debates.

I've never had a nandos or a wagamama. Had McDonalds once and it wiz rank. I really shud be supporting mair small businesses like Saint I 'Marion'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone get the feeling the siblings are forced by their mum to invite Marion for lunch 🤣 and what a bleeping man child ! He must have some sort of special needs surely !
I definitely think he has some sort of learning need

Reactions: 14
That tree is up, you're kidding no one Maz. Deek is so out the box on the devils lettuce he thinks he's missed a month 🤢 he's waiting for Santa arriving, nae debates

100% krystal chandelier and Johnny read here, bet they piss their pants as our craic

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Two dinners in one day? A think wee Santa needs to bring Martin a slimming world book and nae debates 💋 also there is nae way he regularly eats broccoli. Must be a yearly treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Two dinners in one day? A think wee Santa needs to bring Martin a slimming world book and nae debates 💋 also there is nae way he regularly eats broccoli. Must be a yearly treat.
Going on a bespoke slimming journey so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was a fish cake and thought surely not with gravy 😂

You we're right team, he has started his decorating 😂 He's obviously been on here as well to address that and being in a good place from last year...Hi dick head 👋
You can't fool us btw. We can tell you'renot all there 🤪
Screenshot_20221106-205816_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He says he deep cleans every weekend but also cleans everyday. He has 4 rooms in that flat, small ones at that. How much cleaning does it need ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought it was a fish cake and thought surely not with gravy 😂

You we're right team, he has started his decorating 😂 He's obviously been on here as well to address that and being in a good place from last year...Hi dick head 👋
You can't fool us btw. We can tell you'renot all there 🤪View attachment 1709876
Make it make sense he's done a deep clean, he will clean full flat next week, but he's cleaned today. There is 3 rooms to clean he must have had major explosion when he got home.
He's loves to say house because flat isn't as good sounding for the gram, but he's absolutely fiiiinnnnee. He's definitely got it all up.

I have a confession my lovelies I was out today with Mr Isa treatit masel to a garland... I'm not having lying about and I'm not putting it up the loft so it's around ma fireplace, Mr Isa telt me I need ma heed checked and I telt him back in yer ain lane least I've not got a sick obsession with candy canes, I could be worse Marion got all his up.
But it's cosy with fire on, just need git maself some Rayns grotto and a wee cuppa an call me Marion II.
Nae debates ma life, ma rules, ma passions aren't your passions, no ma problem so forths
Tons love Isa 💎👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.