Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he said the hotel filled the fridge for them. Most of the hotels I've stayed in have always had snacks and drinks in them...l wonder if he thought they were free?!😂
Yes majority of them do as a welcome honestly guy is a fud, shows he lives a sheltered life. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well done ma lovelei, although yer big purple J is pyoor bespoke ah think ye need tae get yersel an I 'Marion' profile picture tae celebrate this great achievement. Spine bright 💎
Well my lovelei, you asked and you shall receive. All the festive wishes to ma wee tattle trolls. Bespoke Marion McCarey at yer festive service.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well my lovelei, you asked and you shall receive. All the festive wishes to ma wee tattle trolls. Bespoke Marion McCarey at yer festive service.
Ah see ye went fur a sexy wee number and nae debates. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the video craze of people dancing to Beyonce cuff it?. I've just noticed tonight that fanny face has liked several that I've watched on Instagram. so let's see if he does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Treatit hisself for the wiki.
November. Let the spending for the two months of Christmas - no ma quote - commence.👌🏼

Duvet cover: £38. Already on the Treatit section but thought it was £32

Throw: did nay see a picture. They are £12-£15 on the B&M site.

Cushion covers: So many on Amazon. £11-15.

Screenshot_20221102-225740_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Been treating masel an reading the last 2 threads, why are all his new mugs hobbit sized?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been treating masel an reading the last 2 threads, why are all his new mugs hobbit sized?
Cos he only ever drinks half a bespoke cup a tea ma lovelei hence only needs teeny tiny cups and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m telling yous come Friday night we’ll be treated to the full candy cane lane.
Who spends all night reposting his own reel but forgets to pay tribute to his best mate on her birthday? A self absorbed twit that’s who.
Sorry ma lovelies, am crabbit the night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies, only just getting caught up. They bastard gale force winds blew some of our back fence straight doon the day right onto ma plants😭 (in my garden Mario, smell the wealth) and I’ve been silently cursing him all day that he’s been longing for this weather.
Me and Mr strictly nearly ended up flattened trying to get the bastard moved to somewhere safe, so aye!
Tonsa love hens, I’m keeping ma power. duck you Mario, see you maybe wouldn’t like wintum so much if you had to contend with these things.
P.s love you @Babybail93 😭😂😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn’t realise there was a new thread then I find youse all here, 3 pages in! Snakes all over this app…

ps. Where is @DawnDayn ? Missing that troll and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gliding intae the new thread the day, love the thread title and so forth, so aye. It's nearly Friday ma lovelies, we got this.
Snapchat-1829027609.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I treatit masel t that highlight a couple o weeks ago. Enjoy ma lovelei and dinnae you go spending aw yer petty cash trying t replicate his wardrobe, i ken ye winnae be able to resist as he’s a pyoor fashion icon so he is. So aye. 😘 ✨
Hen av already planned a trip tae support ma wee local business New Look an kit masel oot in a beige cardy that sweeps ma flairboards

Gliding intae the new thread the day, love the thread title and so forth, so aye. It's nearly Friday ma lovelies, we got this.
View attachment 1700501
Ya dain the lairds work hen and nae debates am fkin shakin at ma wee desk at ma joab that is actual ma joab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hen av already planned a trip tae support ma wee local business New Look an kit masel oot in a beige cardy that sweeps ma flairboards

Ya dain the lairds work hen and nae debates am fkin shakin at ma wee desk at ma joab that is actual ma joab
Get yoursel a wee cleaning account on that app and aw us Tattlers fae this thread will give ye a wee follow and Shark will gift you a hoover to save you sweeping yer flairs we your cardy, yel also save some petty cash to buy yersel some tat fae Home Bargains. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still on ma holidays lovelies but hubby gone for a swim so I’ve sneaked onto hotel wifi 😂. I’m sick of Xmas already and it’s not even December yet. How can he start this early? My tree is pissing me off come Boxing Day and it only goes up second week of December. Hope you are all well and spining bright. Great new thread title BTW XX

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The flat tyre situation proves his lack of social skills and empathy. He's so out of touch with the world.
If I'd burst a tyre my pals wouldn't sit filming me and laughing cause they'd know that's now an expense I wasn't expecting. We'd have a laugh together about the situation but laughing at someone's misfortune.
I'm sure oor hannah kin afford a new tyre nae bother but for some a new tyre is is debt they didn't need.

Also using a dead lassie for sympathy 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.