Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sign for £10 should not have left the fluffing building of whoever made it
The spacing and alignment is crap, were they on crack? That L is trying to escape

sign.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That sign for £10 should not have left the fluffing building of whoever made it
The spacing and alignment is crap, were they on crack? That L is trying to escape

View attachment 1690279

Sumboady was kerry katona eyes assembled this never mind candy cane it should be a white cane so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It was the way he said at one point something about ‘so I need it, no but why not’. I think it was while he was speaking about the candy cane sweeties. So wasteful, greedy and selfish’. I mean, I’m good to myself and buy what I want as long as everything else is paid for but why does he need to buy EVERYTHING in excess.
Exactly. I was saying in my other post I’m not rich but I would say comfortable but I suppose that’s because I don’t waste money on absolute shite on a daily basis!

Reactions: 17
Hellooo loveleis on this dayn of dawn, a huv been a lurker oan this thread for a few weeks as to ma eternal shame a did not know aboot oor wee queen Marion but am pleased tae tell yis aw that a have put ma wee Kerry Katonas tae as much good use as the wee choclit tier station an GOT TAE KNOW. Yis have had ma bladder bucklin like martins wee shelves o tat wi ya hilarious comments.
Am away to get me wean ready for a Halloween party as the wee fud doesnae know Halloween is over an we have entered into wintum but am dressing her as a wee Christmas elf so she gets tae know!
Glad to be chantin yis on fae the rooftops in the middle of the action noo instead of hiding in me wee lurkers cupboard lit oor Deek. Thanks fur havin me an Spine bright hens 💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Haul is incoming. #treatit himsel
That tat is something you would find in a kids room at Christmas. It's embarrassing for grown man. I wish Rayn would claw away and nibble on half this tat. I reckon when he's at work she has hall bathroom Kitchen only to roam in.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That tat is something you would find in a kids room at Christmas. It's embarrassing for grown man. I wish Rayn would claw away and nibble on half this tat. I reckon when he's at work she has hall bathroom Kitchen only to roam in.
Poor Rayn has nae life, she doesnae even have a scratch post. Hopefully Rayn manages to sneak intae the bedroom and 💩 a ower his ‘tufted Christmas tree bedding’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“Only £6” says it like there isn’t a living Crisis going on ! £6 is a basic meal for a small family , £6 is someone’s bus fares to work …£6 is the difference between a person being able to having their heating on or not!

duck of Marion you absolutely uneducated prick

Happy Sunday ma lovelies ! Rant over
6 quid could get a kid half a weeks lunch in school. Kids out there going home to nothing, their only meal is at school. When this candy fukin shite lane is done with I really hope he donates to someone or give to charity, a child that could do with something nice even if it only a cushion for their bed.
It's always 'only' this or that, just because it's gingerbread or candy cane doesn't mean you NEED it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he putting on Xmas bedding??? Wtf is happening troops. I’m at ma work doing my actual joab and I just had a very quick flick through stories with no sound and seen a green cushion that obvs he’s obsessed with 😂 think Deek might try and drop a few bombers fae his spliffs on them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s a wasteful imbecile 😡 I think I might need to take a wee comma from our Marion as he makes my blood boil. I honestly can’t remember the last time I bought anything for my house (and that’s not because I can’t afford it, I certainly can, smell the wealth hens) but because I buy well, not often. Maybe I need tae get tae know and chuck out my White Company towels and bedding and buy new shite every season from Asda. He must be on first name terms with the workers at B&M. I wish they’d come on this thread and spoil his haul each time before he got a chance to post it. Fukkkkin wasteful mutant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
6 quid could get a kid half a weeks lunch in school. Kids out there going home to nothing, their only meal is at school. When this candy fukin shite lane is done with I really hope he donates to someone or give to charity, a child that could do with something nice even if it only a cushion for their bed.
It's always 'only' this or that, just because it's gingerbread or candy cane doesn't mean you NEED it.
Local to me we have ‘giving trees’ for the less fortunate and you choose a label or labels and it will have the age and sex of a child and you buy age appropriate gifts and hand them into where you picked up the label. In the last few days before Christmas our local radio is always screaming out for gifts for teenagers as they seem to be forgotten. Surely he would get more satisfaction out of doing this than buying all the excess tat that he’s buying. I’ve started ‘gutting ma hoose’ and my 5 year old daughter is wanting to give her outgrown toys and clothes to children who are less fortunate, even she has more compassion and she has no idea of the real struggles some people are having right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Buckld how he keeps tripping himself up about the timeline. Said he wasn’t decorating til mid November and wouldn’t show us loveleis til DECEMBER 😱, then decided it would be second week of November for the big reveal and now he’s just “accidentally” posted that he’s decorating the bedroom AND THATS IT. My arse. The paisley penthouse will be visible fae space the night coz every single wan ae they lights will be up yous mark my words.
imagine putting up your Christmas decs on October 30th becaus your so feart some other Insta freak show will have the same stuff as you n you have to be first!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is he putting on Xmas bedding??? Wtf is happening troops. I’m at ma work doing my actual joab and I just had a very quick flick through stories with no sound and seen a green cushion that obvs he’s obsessed with 😂 think Deek might try and drop a few bombers fae his spliffs on them 🤣
He is ma lovelei, he started ‘dressing his bedroom’ and putting on his ‘tufted Christmas tree bedding’ this morning, he has been gutting the room since 8am. You keep doing ye job that is yer job and keep spining bright. 😘 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
YOU KNOW THE DRILL

Marion I really wish a never but I hate tae admit that I dae know the drill. I'd love tae say I'm shocked how much he spends on shite but I'm not, I'd be mare shocked seeing him apply for a passport and putting up a wee countdown to NY tae see the Xmas markets, I'd have tae get ma kerry katonas checked.

Also those wee boxes of home bargains turds baubles are vile! They dont even look worth 2quid. Seen better looking bags of dog tit strung up on tress. Surely his kerry katonas aren't that bad he kin see how shitly made they are!
And don't get me f*cking started on the sign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was just coming to say the same. The price alone and the size they are in his hand look like a toddlers throw. My cats blankets are that size. Stupid dick.
View attachment 1690166

I'm going to show my friend who has his own sign company this. Because l know for a fact he'll say the wording isn't straight or spaced out properly.
You've been robbed Mario!. It really is a shite sign, but I'm pleased you've spent your money on it 😂
View attachment 1690170
Wrong again! That wiz his vision, ma lovelei - his exact brief come to life. It wiz bespokely made to order by that small business, Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mark my words, that whole bedsit will be fully decorated by 1st November. Imagine being related to that. Ahv got second hand embarrassment for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A hope naebody minds but in ma pure excitement at joining the thread a huv swerved reet oot ma ain layn and penned a wee Christmas carol fir yis aw to celebrate the festive season that is upon us.

It was all hallows eve and aw through the flat,
The flairboards were buckling under the weight of the tat.
Poor baby gurul Rayn choked on the wax melt stench,
As fifteen choclit stations were crammed on the bench.
The wee junkies above were kicking oaf at the farce,
As 7 foot tree branches poked at their arse.
Wee deek was hiding in the bumming fort,
Wondering how long he might get for murder in court.
In the Christmas Eve boxes made for two grown men,
Were pjs the size of a young girl of ten.
Mop kicking slippers were stuffed inside,
And CK one too, smell the wealth it’s not snide.
But where might you ask was the star of the show,
The wee fella who had Beirut all of a glow.
Well wee Mazda is dangling from the ceiling above,
Putting the star oan the tree top as he belts Higher Love.

A hope yis enjoyed hens 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Seriously though, where is he putting all this shite! He can’t go a single day without spunking money on tit. I can go days without spending a penny! He is seriously mentally unwell and someone needs to stage an intervention. He’s always chasing that quick buzz that buying something gives him but he’s soon on a downer once it wears off. I agree with the person up thread, he’s on a one way street to a full on mental breakdown. What a sad little life!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.