Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he walking like he was on the catwalk, like he does in his walking stories? 😆
Yeah he does that thing where he looks around him to see who’s looking. Which makes me struggle to believe his anxiety but maybe that’s his way of coping with it.😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah he does that thing where he looks around him to see who’s looking. Which makes me struggle to believe his anxiety but maybe that’s his way of coping with it.😂😂
I’m jealous that you’ve got to see him in the wild. I wish I lived closer and could see him in the wild, I don’t think I’d manage to keep a straight face. 😆 I’ve seen Mrs Meldrum in the wild a few times and find it hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Derek’s like we have plans next weekend”
Don’t make me laugh 🙄🙄🙄
So aye! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m jealous that you’ve got to see him in the wild. I wish I lived closer and could see him in the wild, I don’t think I’d manage to keep a straight face. 😆 I’ve seen Mrs Meldrum in the wild a few times and find it hilarious.
I’ve seen him and Derek in the wild (in a lovelei wee bespoke shop known as The Range in the town of Paisley) and it gave me the heebie jeebies. Grabbed onto my wean and averted my eyes. He was power walking down the catwalk main aisle looking for folk to catch his eye. I didn’t want that to be me so I focused on some nearby tat. Derek shuffled behind him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve seen him and Derek in the wild (in a lovelei wee bespoke shop known as The Range in the town of Paisley) and it gave me the heebie jeebies. Grabbed onto my wean and averted my eyes. He was power walking down the catwalk main aisle looking for folk to catch his eye. I didn’t want that to be me so I focused on some nearby tat. Derek shuffled behind him.
I’d actually pay to see that. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d love to see Mario in the wild. I’ve seen Hinch a couple of times in the wild. That is one ugly bleep without a filter. 8 foot tall and the squarest face I’ve ever seen on a woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry, not sorry, for the wiki.

Unknown shop and unknown price. but tat as usual.

313283420_1287217098701474_1227150790109836856_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d love to see Mario in the wild. I’ve seen Hinch a couple of times in the wild. That is one ugly bleep without a filter. 8 foot tall and the squarest face I’ve ever seen on a woman
One day you might see Hinch and Marion together since they’re besties. 😜 Could you imagine him next to 8 foot tall Hinch. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have been too busy to catch up with his latest shite stories. I was at various small businesses today tkmaxx, dobbies and Arnold clark buying a brand new car (smell the wealth) we then ended the day carving our pumpkins. My husband asked what we were doing about Christmas trees this year. I am divorcing him now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet she’s a sight to see. Sadly when I’ve been in Banchory I’ve never come across her. Clearly I need to go to the exclusive building site woodlands in Inchmarlo.
I haven’t treatit myself to Marion’s stories today. I’ll get aw cosy with a full cup of tea and prepare for the dots of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am like 3 threads behind ma lovelies but did my yearly trip to the range earlier 😩 and saw this absolute monstrosity and thought of R Marion
612DB093-C79C-4AF8-99B5-4B7E3ED7A3A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.