Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELL DO SOMETHING ON YOUR PLATFORM TO RAISE bleeping MONEY FOR A HOSPICE YOU DISGUSTING bleep!!!!

Having lost my Gran to cancer and spent time watching her deteriorate is triggering! And the one thing she said to me when she was days away from death and only 5 stone will never leave me so to see him try to sympathise with something he knows nothing about has really fucked me off!!!
Exactly this, raise money and do something worthwhile.

Sorry for your loss, it is very triggering for a lot. Myself included and I only wish I had that many followers, to try and raise a decent amount of money for my local hospice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone reckon he's bagging pumpkins up right now at pace? Mugs being ripped off the hot chocolate stayshun. Ripping the Hello Pumpkin plaques and cushions (duck you small company gifters, autumn is done), thrown into a black bin liner and chucked behind the sofa of bricks until next July. Derek coughing up a lung with all the berry spice wax and plugins on the go.
Personally I can't wait for the candy cane bedding reveal. Nothing says let's get jiggy than a child's duvet set.
Candy Saville Lane is coming lovelies.
I can practically hear Santa's bells.
Scrap that. All I can hear is a desperate 40 year old whiney chap clutching for content.
But hey. I'm just a jel hater xo

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maid Marion thinks sharing a link to a charity fundraiser is her doing her bit, never has she been known to donate, I mean it’s crass to screenshot and share your donation but you can view donators and she’s never been once on. and there’s no chance she’s be anonymous. What a bleeping! bleep!

I have been part of physical charity challenges and I’d do them again tomorrow as the generosity showed by family friends and colleagues was touching, so aye!!

Reactions: 15
Saves his autumn fragrance for autumn whilst tearing down his autumn decs. 🤯.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maid Marion thinks sharing a link to a charity fundraiser is her doing her bit, never has she been known to donate, I mean it’s crass to screenshot and share your donation but you can view donators and she’s never been once on. and there’s no chance she’s be anonymous. What a bleeping! bleep!

I have been part of physical charity challenges and I’d do them again tomorrow as the generosity showed by family friends and colleagues was touching, so aye!!
If he actually sent a donation he would post about it . He won’t because he is such a selfish Cnut . He thinks if he shares something that’s him looking caring and done his bit .
I lost both my mum and gran to cancer .

This really means send an ego boost 👇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off you narcissist, then duck off some more after it. Talk about sounding like a broken record
Screenshot_20221029-111558_Instagram.jpg

This proves that you crave attention and validation from strangers. You pathetic little scroat.
And hell would have to freeze over before l let you into my home 🖕
Screenshot_20221029-111605_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can think of nothing worse that having Mario invade my personal space and decorate my house for Christmas. I envisage him as a Scheme Queen version of Franck Eggelhoffer - all pretentious and in your face. The mix of halitosis, dupe scent, the unique cheap glue & glitter smell that emanates from garden centre christmas departments, and bespoke IBS requiring access to one of our three toilets ( smell the wealth) is an olfactory experience I would prefer to avoid.
Also, do I let him loose on decorations I have chosen and already in my house or does he arrive as the American decorators do, in their van complete with all the required tools, having agreed on a theme. Is he going to bring it all on the bus with him (McGills don't extend to Aberdeenshire yet) or take over a compartment on the train and stagger down the road with it.
Well Mario if you intend setting up a Bespoke Seasonal Designer service and charging for it you better get yourself registered as a sole trader / company with HMRC & get yourself proper liability insurance.

Edited to add ; He has absolutely ripped ma knitting this morning. My elder son and his work colleagues - most of them graduated in the last couple of years - were offered a department meal out to mark the conclusion of a successful tender. They declined and asked if the money could go to a couple of local charities that support vulnerable families. In addition to that they each put some of their wages from this months pay-packets that had been boosted by them all working long overtime hours into a kitty and today are going shopping to Smyths and Primark to stock up on toys, hats gloves and jackets to give some local children a happier warmer Christmas.
I am so proud of them all, and not one of them will be sticking it on an 'app' for validation.

F**k off Mario.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
bleeping hell the illiteracy is bespoke this morning hens. Personally I “hyacinth” have been to the range for some Halloween bits (half price) for the weans to decorate outside this weekend. Am no living ma life as I should but I drive so didn’t have to catch the McGills there and back 👌. Martin ripping his autumn decs down the weekend that most people are putting theirs up for Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine it was like a changing rooms style show. Unsuspecting people signed up by well meaning family and friends for mario to do his bit and decorate their homes for…. Autumn? And Christmas (he doesnae do any other seasons Easter’s for wains as yous all know). Absolute carnage on the reveal - lives, homes and relationships ruined - shelves buckled, internal structures forever damaged by the sheer volume of plastic B&M tat mario has managed to stuff into rooms. Folk disappearing under an avalanche of candy canes and Christmas mugs! Ofcom would have a field day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently 'Mario' is on a new business journey. Christmas decorate for his lovelies.. how does plan on doing this? Travel by train or McGill's? Is he going buy them the decor or will be charge? And will he declare this side Hussle to hmrc?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He will have to add in the T&C’s that you must live within walking distance of paisley towers so he can pull a wee nanna trolley of decs to your hoose. Or if he is providing the decs then it must be from shops which accept klarna nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely you’d have to live on the McGill’s bus route for ‘Mario’ to come and decorate your hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe he's hoping to pitch a Christmas reality TV show showing his decorating 'talents'. I actually hope this happens, the scope for laughs would be endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that can’t reply to his story ‘I’d rather cheese my clit and have a shot of ground glass’ than have that furry croc footed twit in my house!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me just when I think he can’t get any worse he goes and announces candy cane lame will be up next weekend 🙈 I can’t cope with him anymore. And as for him decorating peoples homes for Xmas 🤣 speechless!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.