Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought he said he would be putting the tree up the 2nd weekend in November, next weekend is the 1st one ??? Autumn stuff getting packed away when it’s only really starting to be Autumn ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s like a wean with ADHD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Might not show it until December 😂 yea bleeping right. It’ll be up by Friday night with the usual walk through video of ‘welcome to candy cane lane’. Of course it does depend on if him and Deek can actually fit in the flat by then with all the shite on display.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Right lovelies I’m off with my hubby for a wee holiday. Other than checking on my kids it will be a digital detox (maybe 😃). Keep shining bright my tattly beauties and can’t wait to catch up on the threads when I’m home. Spine bright you lovely lot xx
aw you can tell this app isnae ur job ma lovelie! Ye can catch up on here after yir few days aff and show us yer holiday haul! Keep u power, ur fight isnae mine hen xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Candy cane lane will be installed before Autumn is even in full swing, alot of the trees haven't even lost their leaves yet. What happened to the Autumn walks he was looking forward to?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Might not show it until December 😂 yea bleeping right. It’ll be up by Friday night with the usual walk through video of ‘welcome to candy cane lane’. Of course it does depend on if him and Deek can actually fit in the flat by then with all the shite on display.
They’ll be bunking up we the junkies next door, they’ll be scared to go to the junkies doonstairs incase the roof caves in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s proper nuts int he? What happens for the next 6 weeks? He and derek just sit there like that wee Bernie sanders meme surrounded by aw the red n white junk that he could get his hands on? A could almost get it if he had wee wains in the hoose or even his niece over often but it’s literally two grown men sitting in Santa’s grotto for 2 months.
anyway I’ll get back in ma ain lane am sure he’s faaaiiiiine 💎 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
‘Might not show until December’ yeah right Marion we don’t you are like an impatient man child. That tree will be up and shown within 24 hours or your ‘Christmas clean’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who’s he kidding.

He’ll be spunking it all over his page, first weekend it’s up! 🤭
Away and give yourself a day off doll. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought he said he would be putting the tree up the 2nd weekend in November, next weekend is the 1st one ??? Autumn stuff getting packed away when it’s only really starting to be Autumn ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s like a wean with ADHD
What, he's taking down his autumn collection, we barely seen half the tat he was gifted, remember that ugly pumpkin tray? 😱 At this rate we will be in 2024 by mid December according to Marion's calendar.

• Haha
duck me, it’s no Halloween till Monday yet before that he’s doing away with all the pumpkins.
I knew he wouldn’t wait much longer for Christmas decs🤦‍♀️ I’d honestly go mad having them up SO early. Ugh, there’s something amiss, I think he’s a sandwich short of a picnic lovelies, it’s not normal.
P.s love you @Babybail93😂💜😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like we're all being gas lit. I cannae cope with him being 2 season's ahead, all the time, the flat head duck. I'm nowhere near enough ready, to see that tit in his red toddler pj's just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine him trying to keep his Christmas decorations under wraps until December? It’s 17 degrees and he’s taking down autumn at the start of autumn whilst me and my best pal are sat drinking wine watching videos of things to do in Poland when we go. Marion babes, I know you look here but look up Zakopane. I’ll send you some reels to share on yer page.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might not show us aw until December…….

Showinv Christmas decorations in December. Imagine

I noticed a spelling mistake in this. duck it, it is the Mario thread afterall. Queen of illiteracy and so forth

• Haha
WTF is this aboot, is he awa t put up his candy cane lame? One post says no and this seconds later, it seems he is. He’s no weel ma lovelies, he needs help.
Hey Marion 👋🏼

Nobody gives a 👌🏼 about Christmas. Going to be over 20 degrees tomorrow. We'll be out living our best "life's" thanks to global warming. Thanks for being a wasteful prick and contributing to destroying the planet. #climatecrisisisnaeyourproblem

I noticed a spelling mistake in this. duck it, it is the Mario thread afterall. Queen of illiteracy and so forth
Anything goes here hen. 👌🏼

• Haha
I can’t wait for the big reveal. Do we think Candy Cane Land was a typo for Lane, or has he gone full bat tit crazy & turning the hamster cage into a grotto.
I also can’t wait for Hinch to tit all over his tacky, plastic crappy decor with something obnoxiously grand & watch the melt down as he tears his tree down before Xmas day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
53EAE558-7AAB-4B02-9F4D-E16F6718ED51.png

I’m sorry but what??? The exclamation marks, he really needs to learn what they’re intended for. He also needs to learn how to use basic punctuation. Also Martin, it’s families and breathe 🙄 he literally fucks everything up, absolute moron!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The beginning of Autumn, it's all over. The silly, daft twit. A 7ft tree is going up in his bedsit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.