Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for you Marion. You deserve a wee treat. Spend those pennies. (£1200+ on treats the last few months. That's only on the treats we've seen). 🥰👌🏼

Treatit hisself for the wiki:

Fur lined mushroom uggs: £45
Sofa table: £50

Screenshot_20221026-202342_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-202434_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Marion bought himself a sofa table.. he's obviously been reading here youse and myself taking piss out him for eating his dinner off he's lap. Marion needs get his Kerry katonas checked as it was a DINING TABLE...forgot he's no place to have one and doesnae have any visitors so back tae ma ain lane I go 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma money is oan it being called Candy(cane)manView attachment 1680491
Whatever it’s called, it will smell like a hundred other wax melts out there already. Yankee have had candy cane candles for years as have lots of other brands, I’m sure nobody’s peeing their pants with excitement waiting for his new ‘colab’ with AMA. I love wax melts and candles and I’ve never bought a thing from AMA. So aye. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good for you Marion. You deserve a wee treat. Spend those pennies. (£1200+ on treats the last few months. That's only on the treats we've seen). 🥰👌🏼

Treatit hisself for the wiki:

Fur lined mushroom uggs: £45
Sofa table: £50

View attachment 1680523View attachment 1680524
What the duck is a sofa table?! Is it a coffee table? Is it a dining table or is this another bespoke marionism? How many tables can one tiny box room need…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where the frig is that table going to go?!. Every room in that tiny flat is looking more like an obstacle course.
Clutter Mario. Too much clutter 🙈

• Haha
Why does this bleep love glass and mirrored decor so much. Especially with a cat in the house, it'll just collect dust and hair. Forget the fact that there's barely any room in there as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The duck he need a “sofa table” for? The coffee table is all of 3 inches from the sofa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I smell a new sofa journey ma lovelies …. 🧐 🤔 he’s done with the breeze block sofas, as we know. Can’t wait to see what monstrosity he goes with!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I smell a new sofa journey ma lovelies …. 🧐 🤔 he’s done with the breeze block sofas, as we know. Can’t wait to see what monstrosity he goes with!
He already mentioned a few weeks ago he's wanting another corner unit. He's never happy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is a sofa table?! Is it a coffee table? Is it a dining table or is this another bespoke marionism? How many tables can one tiny box room need…
I was gonna ask the same thing masel ma lovelie. Have never heard of a sofa table. I need to get tae know.

A bleeping sofa table is just another hurdle in the Beruit towers assault course!!
They've got to keep themselves entertained somehow in there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where the frig is that table going to go?!. Every room in that tiny flat is looking more like an obstacle course.
Clutter Mario. Too much clutter 🙈
He must like stayin in amongst all that shite, he buys it aw and keeps buying mare and mare. I cannae stand clutter masel and I’d be in a pyoor rage living with all the shite he has rammed in that wee flat. I cannae imagine how it must affect his mental health living amongst all that crap either. Ma hoose is quite minimalistic anyway but when I have a good clear out I feel so much happier.

Reactions: 15
He must like stayin in amongst all that shite, he buys it aw and keeps buying mare and mare. I cannae stand clutter masel and I’d be in a pyoor rage living with all the shite he has rammed in that wee flat. I cannae imagine how it must affect his mental health living amongst all that crap either. Ma hoose is quite minimalistic anyway but when I have a good clear out I feel so much happier.
But he doesnae like clutter at his kitchen sink hen!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.