Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually couldna imagine nae being able to drive ma lovelie. I wonder what ever happened to the wee magic trees Marion bought for Deek for his car he was supposed to be getting. 😆

I had Coca-Cola joose and Walkers cheese & onion criss. 😋
Hope ye hud a bespoke cola glass to youse.

Ah wuz hoping the auld maw rendall wan wud huv been back at Marion's fur a rummage. Ah need tae ken where he keeps his 500 mugs, joos glasses and all the other kitchen stuff he buys #nogifted

Cum tae think of it, weren't they two and misfit jaw talking about meeting at Marion's roundabout his birthday? 🤔

Ah wuz hoping the auld maw rendall wan wud huv been back at Marion's fur a rummage. Ah need tae ken where he keeps his 500 mugs, joos glasses and all the other kitchen stuff he buys #nogifted

Cum tae think of it, weren't they two and misfit jaw talking about meeting at Marion's roundabout his birthday? 🤔
No at a roundabout but round about his birthday, talk aboot daeing a Marion 😳

Ah'm away tae bed, ah'm messing up aw the quotes the night. Might put a cheeky wee wintum fillum oan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest story he's declaring Halloween has gone when it's next Monday. I can't deal with this walloper today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally everything he posts now is for the benefit of trolls tattle. Like what is even the point? Just give up insta, the app that is nae your joab and go and live your pure bespoke shite (as you call it) life. And so forth….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Halloween is gone?? Well it’s time to take your mask off then Maz…… I’ll leave now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

No at a roundabout but round about his birthday, talk aboot daeing a Marion 😳

Ah'm away tae bed, ah'm messing up aw the quotes the night. Might put a cheeky wee wintum fillum oan.
Nae bespoke Coca-Cola glasses here ma lovelie. I’d love for Maw Rendall to have another rummage and show us in as his cupboards and behind his door, maybe he’s taken over the stairs/landings of his block we storage boxes or maybe he rents some self storage somewhere. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope you aw cosy we yes joose and criss watching yer wintum filum. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So as well as a bleeping dictionary on his Christmas list, this bleep now needs to add a calendar as well.

I can’t with this imbecile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lives for autumn from about May but can’t even see it through to Halloween despite decorating his bedsit with pumpkins.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Treatit hisself for the wiki: mushroom coloured lined crocs - £45.

Can pay with Klarna so aye and so we know where he bought them.

Screenshot_20221024-211414_Chrome.jpg

Looking great, Marion babes. Thanks for the screenshot for my bastarding trolling picture. Xoxo 🙏🥰😍

Screenshot_20221024-211203_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Evening lovelies! Was killing time on the journee home from work and waz looking back on old threads! Clutching my beak at some of these pics 👃😄😂💎 Pure gorgjus! Stunnin!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nae bespoke Coca-Cola glasses here ma lovelie. I’d love for Maw Rendall to have another rummage and show us in as his cupboards and behind his door, maybe he’s taken over the stairs/landings of his block we storage boxes or maybe he rents some self storage somewhere. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope you aw cosy we yes joose and criss watching yer wintum filum. 😘
That's me decorated ma boudoir, no a patch oan Marion's but we canni aw be OG since 2018. #treatit #deserved #nomaquote

Screenshot_20221024-201900~2.png

Evening lovelies! Was killing time on the journee home from work and waz looking back on old threads! Clutching my beak at some of these pics 👃😄😂💎 Pure gorgjus! Stunnin!
Oh ffs, howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why have the idiot purchased crocs. It"s the middle of Autumn ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hello ma lovelies. Mr strictly had to go up in the loft today and asked if he should bring the Christmas tree and decorations down while he was up there so “it’s done”
NO. duck OFF, ITS OCTOBER, I think he nearly fell oot the loft such was my rage, so aye.( I reckon he’s been watching Mario on the sly)
Tonsa love especially you @Babybail93 😂😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god crocs now. Don’t come at me ma lovelies but I brought a pair of fur lined ones last week as they’re just easy to leave by the front door or back door for nipping to the bin or garage (smell the wealth). Why does he need them tho? Surely his slippers are fine in the flat. Surely he isn’t going to wear them oot and aboot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies. Mr strictly had to go up in the loft today and asked if he should bring the Christmas tree and decorations down while he was up there so “it’s done”
NO. duck OFF, ITS OCTOBER, I think he nearly fell oot the loft such was my rage, so aye.( I reckon he’s been watching Mario on the sly)
Tonsa love especially you @Babybail93 😂😘😘
Did ye find any rats ...ah mean squirrels up there ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.