Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Margrit is so horrified in Marions latest haul that he’s declared that we are not putting a tree up this year and what we would spend in electricity plus a bit more we will donate to a local childrens charity. Just when you think you couldn’t love someone anymore. ☺

I was a bit like, what?, be we are either working or out over most of the festive period so we will see many Christmas trees whereas some kids won’t see one.

Sorry for the soppy post but I think my stone heart has just melted!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Mr Margrit is so horrified in Marions latest haul that he’s declared that we are not putting a tree up this year and what we would spend in electricity plus a bit more we will donate to a local childrens charity. Just when you think you couldn’t love someone anymore. ☺

I was a bit like, what?, be we are either working or out over most of the festive period so we will see many Christmas trees whereas some kids won’t see one.

Good on him! We never send cards, but instead donate to our local hospice.

The only charity Mario cares about is himself

• Heart
Reactions: 27
="menopausalmargrit, post: 12291541, member: 51427"]

Sophie Hinch is never going to mention you in her book with that attitude.

Great idea from Mr Margrit. ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
18 minutes of utter shite.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t remember this ma lovelie but I seem to remember it being spoke aboot on here. Am sure he said that plastic loafers were like Goochi dupes. I was thinking I think he may have worn the plastic loafers to his birthday night oot along with skinny jeans and an auld wummins blouse.

Edited to add this photo and say that this wasn’t the plastic loafers I was thinking but another pair. This outfit always makes me clutch ma beak. 😆
Ahm a new convert tae thees threeds since I got caught up wi the Jack Monroe yins. When ah saw this way back ah thought it wiz a bit ae guid photieshop. Please tell me it isnae fur real.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to sound like a mad eco warrior but these cleaning cunts bleeping boil my blood with their hauls.

There is absolutely NO NEED for that amount of products to clean. You can easily use vinegar, bicarb, soap flakes and a few drops of essential oil for smell/extra anti-bac. Use the same bottle over and over again.

These moronic bastard cunts are destroying the planet haul by haul 😢
Totally agree with you. I bought the Purdy &Figg one and yeah it’s a bit pricey (smell the wealth) but you reuse the glass bottle and just refill. Smells good too. Get me - I’ll be mop kicking Mario off his page 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15

Hopefully Mario sees this! 💞

Reactions: 9
I went straight to the last vid and missed some stinkers

Dosna like clutter near his sink

He is filming himself speed cleaning with his ring light and tripod lol.

It's hype, a craze, I dare you to tell that to Soph the millionaire!

• Haha
So I have trundled aroond the tinternet and approx total for his Christmas haul is £50.

There was definitely no need for all those products.

Mario your mantra going forward is ''Less is more''.

Not more more more in your case.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
😂😂doubled in two at his Christmas cleaning haul, wit a sad wee wank stain ma lovelies. Meanwhile iv had a lovely steak (smell the wealth) and working ma way through the cocktail list. What a day to be alive and for a laugh I might ston up n mop leg kick ma way to the lavvy hawding ma phone high😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahm a new convert tae thees threeds since I got caught up wi the Jack Monroe yins. When ah saw this way back ah thought it wiz a bit ae guid photieshop. Please tell me it isnae fur real.
Welcome ma lovelie. Mwah 😘 Do you mean his auld wummins blouse that he wore for his birthday? It was definitely real, are you efter one for yersel hen? You could always comment on his grid post and ask her where he got it fae! I hope that helps. 💎

• Haha
Ma lovelies , just to let youse aw know, I’m away the noo to the shops to get myself a wee bottle of Cif, that’s Cif and nae Jif, ah need it in ma life just so I can remember how old I am , so aye

• Haha
Fur anywan that cannae hack the dots of doom herea a recap
🍊Closs?
🍊Goat oan ma hawns?(goat ma hawns oan I think he means)
🍊Personalised Christmas bottle ...a cannae see wee bleep oan the elbow grease bottle?
🍊Avv goat hunners of tiles ...no you've not 🍊man has your a mere squatter
🍊bleep washing in the corner
🍊Nae need fur that excessiveness...aye righto mavis
🍊Carpet foam ....herringbone flairs?
The whole hoose ....its a bedsit
🍊Disnae like clutter 🤥
So aye hens back intae yer ain lanes and so forth
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No cooking tonight, a takeaway it is. Does he ever cook? Where is the home made roast? Lasagne? Sausage, mash and veg? I’m convinced he never home cooks a meal that’s not from a tin or frozen.

Reactions: 22
No cooking tonight, a takeaway it is. Does he ever cook? Where is the home made roast? Lasagne? Sausage, mash and veg? I’m convinced he never home cooks a meal that’s not from a tin or frozen.
You obviously haven't seen his delicious Stovies!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So where is his Airfryer that he was gona use all the time, given up the ghost just like that Hotel Chocolat velvetiser.

TAKEAWAY.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.