Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys last one. I'm off to wash my eyes and ears oot with bleach.

For the wiki...
Singing.

‘’Dancing with a stranger’’ by Sam Smith & Normani.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Them 2 tress will be up in no time ma lovelies! He can’t hold his own piss shite 🙄
Shame can't get Rayn a wee tree for his Jeffrey Dahmer bedsit but sure, we move :m
He really is one sad fucker. Imagine having 2 trees' when you live in a flat his size 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For the wiki...
Singing.

''Killing me softly with his song'' by Fugees.

View attachment 1662041

Chooooonnnnn! Oh take me back and nae debates.

That mother randel I’ve never watched her but from that video she reminds me so so much of loud brash women who vape in your face and laugh so loud and you cross the road to get away from because one wrong look she’ll be asking what’s your bleeping problem
Exactly this! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure occasional muse and always dewy Andrew said he was going to put his Christmas decorations up early in November as well so I’m looking forward to seeing the juxtapose of Mario and Andrew…..can’t see Grant and Andrew covering the place in child catcher candy canes and lollipops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well ma lovelies, I just treatit masel to his ‘trolling’ highlights. I got lost doon a rabbit hole while looking for his singing highlights and couldn’t find the singing one. What’s the title of the singing one? 💎 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I canny be sure but I think this lassie on my Instagram is making Marion’s soup 🧄🧂

D11A8E03-E48D-4518-93AE-73A93FE19FE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well ma lovelies, I just treatit masel to his ‘trolling’ highlights. I got lost doon a rabbit hole while looking for his singing highlights and couldn’t find the singing one. What’s the title of the singing one? 💎 😘
My singing

aaaa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bad mental health day here (if you don’t know get tae know an nae debates) but that singing absolutely made me weep with bespoke laughter
cheers chicks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m excited for the inevitable come down after. I love it when he goes on a depressive when he realises how tit his life is after all his showing off
I'm thinking 1st week in November.

So many hunners and hunners of you'se have been in ma inbox, ootbox, shake it all aboot box begging me tae share Candy Candy Lane the noo.
So here you go...
Grand reveal of tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry guys last one. I'm off to wash my eyes and ears oot with bleach.

For the wiki...
Singing.

‘’Dancing with a stranger’’ by Sam Smith & Normani.

View attachment 1662079
Ffs, I'm pleased we've had several pre theatre drinks to hear that. I don't think I've seen that one before?!.

He really thinks he sounds good. And look at the eyebrows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anybody help a wee tattle troll out, what in gods good name is that supposed to be?! What have restaurants in Paisley got against food?!?!

69D0391D-1595-4543-A412-FE8B9FE6EB62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.