Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot planning Christmas and ahm sat at a roof top pool in Dubai catching some rays. Smell the wealth monzo you donkey dick. Shut up wae Christmas already, we've only just hit autumn 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I genuinely can't wait to see this year's unveiling but for all the wrong reasons 😆😆😆
I’m excited for the inevitable come down after. I love it when he goes on a depressive when he realises how tit his life is after all his showing off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For the wiki...
Singing.
''Simply the best'' by Tina Turner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Hopefully that link will work, this isnae ma joab and so forth. Tonsa luv 🥔♥

Huving class disnae get ye free polystyrene candy cane tat fae T.O.N.Y.A.L.M.O.N.D. ma lovelie.
That mother randel I’ve never watched her but from that video she reminds me so so much of loud brash women who vape in your face and laugh so loud and you cross the road to get away from because one wrong look she’ll be asking what’s your bleeping problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For the wiki...
Singing.
''I wanna dance with somebody'' by Whitney Houston.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
For the wiki...
Singing.
''Diamonds'' by Rhianna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For the wiki...
Singing.
''Let you love me'' by Rita Ora.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s Derek’s absolute lack of interest in Mariah McKnight’s performance for me…he’s just lying there giving zero fucks while she belts out tuuuuune after tuuuuuune 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For the wiki...
Singing.

''Killing me softly with his song'' by Fugees.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For the wiki...
Singing.

He has another one where he is just dancing this is already on the wiki.

''Higher love'' by Kygo & Whitney Houston.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christmas will be chaos. When I say Christmas I meant November because by real Christmas he’ll be crabbit, got duck all to tell ye, duck all to show ye and bitter as duck as all the other insta huns unveil their decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.