Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many hidden disabilities, hen. Not all related to having learning problems e.g. Anxiety, epilepsy, diabetes, long covid, etc. ❤

I have a sunflower lanyard for anxiety. I think I've only used it once at an airport while travelling alone with my bespokes. I had a really bad panic attack.
yeah I’m diabetic and often if I go into an episode it just looks like I’m drunk and folk just avoid you rather than helping. Doesn’t stop me wearing a mask though and eventually stopped wearing the lanyard in case folk thought I’d bought it off eBay and had made up a bespoke condition.

How Marion’s dodgy bowels relate to him wearing a mask I would like to get tae know

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Marion "decorating" the kitchen will be new fablon on the worktop and the tiles ma lovelies, naehin exciting. It'll be as much of a let doon as he was in the bedroom
Hen he’s remaining in his aine laine for this wan, and it’s a bespoke version called falbon , so aye … that’s ma chat relatively done

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For the wiki from yesterday.

His personality is vile.

So everyone is allowed an opinion now then, ok then Mario don't screech troll at every opportunity from now on.

He divulges nothing on this app - apart from his blisters camel toe. Deek having the shits etc etc

His swearing is really bad on the 3rd one. Potty mouth.

• Haha
Love how he responds to his fake insta pals by saying 'lets go' to all these amazing locations 🤣🤣 reality is he'll live his days out in the bedsit, up to his poached eyes in debt living a make believe life via Instagram. Random but wonder if they'll go out on Xmas eve? Loved that rant last year 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Latest stats.

So gained followers because of his mate grinch, then a few realised what a bleep he was and unfollowed.

mar.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All joking apart what shart disability does he claim to have to merit a shart card and a sunflower lanyard? You can get a “can’t wait” card from Crohn’s and colitis uk as those conditions make you literally unable to wait. I thought sunflower lanyards were for invisible disabilities, quite often used in learning type disabilities. What’s his shart story
He infuriates me wearing that sunflower lanyard and shart card and also that he didn’t wear a mask and neither did Deek. Even though he does shart himself, it didn’t make him mask exempt or his gormless boyfriend. 😡

I wonder where he got shart card from?
I think someone previously said it was a Bowel and Bladder Society card that you can just order online ma lovelie.

Reactions: 16
Isn’t his kitchen flairs just..lino. There’s more flooring patterns in the wee postage stamp than I’ve got in my whole 3 bed (smell the wealth) hoose. Pick a flooring laine Mario and carry it through the whole place.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies.
I hope you'se are all well

I feel the kitchen journeh will end up in him trying tae go all country farmhoose.
The perfect theme for a cooncil top flair bedsit in a slum street and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way he bangs onaboot his flairs you would think they were gifted.

Were they gifted? As the twonk needs reporting to ASA.

crapet.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder where he got shart card from?
You order them online, they don't even check. I got one for son who does have bowel issues not caused by a bad diet, but enlarged bowel so he is on lots of laxatives everyday. It's because of feckers like Marion who don't need them that makes people think most people are at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hens I’ve been blocked! 😂 I don’t even know why as I’ve not messaged him or commented. Went to search him and I’ve been blocked by the bald hermit of Paisley towers. If I’ve done something to him then I’m wondering why he’s not outed me. Didn’t he say he was going to do that? Wee freak. Well, il watch his riveting content through my other Instagram page so the jokes on you ya boring smelly walloper xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry all I feel like I’ve started #shartcardgate 🤪 I’m only asking as I have bespoke Inflammatory Bowel Disease and have had half my bowel removed. I have a blue badge, bespoke pip and a bonafide shart card.
I’ll swerve back into ma crappy lane now.
I got rid of my soup maker but that wee scrote is making me want one now

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hens I’ve been blocked! 😂 I don’t even know why as I’ve not messaged him or commented. Went to search him and I’ve been blocked by the bald hermit of Paisley towers. If I’ve done something to him then I’m wondering why he’s not outed me. Didn’t he say he was going to do that? Wee freak. Well, il watch his riveting content through my other Instagram page so the jokes on you ya boring smelly walloper xoxo
I think he's shadow banned. Need to type in full name x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.