Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will say this tae Marion though, canni beat a Morton roll. A wee compliment Marion, now gonni tell me whit happened tae yer glitter pumpkin duvet? Cheers doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I waz thinking his rants were when he's on his period or moon related.

Does he need the attention, but seriously it may be medical?

Lately, it's once a week ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something tells me this a tin of Heinz own and not home made. I cannot believe he made home made soup

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs guys, who pissed off marian? If we aren’t careful we won’t see any of the beige food, Rayn hating him, deek high as anything so he can’t see marian, and finally, the debt collectors showing up to Marian mansion!

she is the Scottish queen andwe should show respect to our sharty queen

so aye, and forth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon Krystal Peterson has been kicking off because we’ve been talking aboot her cavernous Fanny again the day.

This has set off the latest rant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I reckon Krystal Peterson has been kicking off because we’ve been talking aboot her cavernous Fanny again the day.

This has set off the latest rant 😂
I say we get her in the next thread title just to piss off the wee lassie. 😆

Marion's a granny and Krystal has a cavernous fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hey Mario, stick those food pics on 'Rate my plate' on Facebook and wait for the comments 🤭
I know they'll definitely rip you to shreds for the bit bread you have with that butter 😳
Screenshot_20221016-180542_Instagram.jpg

Someone's been having a sly snoop on here 👋

Btw, thanks for the offer of kissing your arse, but we know the state of it, so pass 🤢.
And you keep your life buttercup, because it definitely is a shite one 👎
That has to be the only thing you haven't lied about.
Screenshot_20221016-180617_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine a 40 year old chap posting about making his bed. A task every fucka does
Literally he’s built making that bed up since this morning.
I wonder what response be wants from this.
I mean, if anyone actually is interested in that content, send them immediate help.
Also, I don’t have cats, but don’t they jump on furniture? Literally all that tit he’s burning (along with risk of setting the polyester shite up), is at big risk of being knocked from her.
He really is thick as duck.

• Haha
There he goes, burner phone in one hand sending messages to his other phone.
Leave their name's on like you do with other posts to show you didn't send them yourself 😂
Screenshot_20221016-182938_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I can imagine his family (Krystal ) promise him they won’t read here but obvs can’t resist and has seen how he has done a dirty on her twice. She is probs furious with him but can’t say …or has said and that’s why he has mentioned everything but his sister 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to go to the shop today to get one of the weans an autumn coat.

The shop had autumn and wintum things out next to each other. 4 year old wean: "You can't have autumn AND Christmas things at the same time. What is this about?"
My husband agreed. He also asked why the autumn stuff looked tacky and who would buy a large hedgehog ornament or glass Christmas tree ornaments. He needs to get tae know oor Mario better.

So proud of my wee family. 😆❤

I will admit that the 4 year old wean then asked if we could buy an Eiffel Tower Christmas tree decoration which we did 😆
Only because my BiL lives in Paris so I say that's allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.