Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on baby girl Rayn go for his eyes next time

why’s he got a draught coming from his bathroom 🤔

I literally canny afford to huv my heating oan and he’s buying up shite and decorating again. Taxi for me to his hoose, am gonnae punch him right in that big conk he caws his nose 👊🏻
*taxi to his flat ma lovelie. Don’t be giving him ideas aboov his station.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All his windows open and he buys a draught excluder? 🤷‍♀️ Aye alright then. And the cat still hates you Marion. She’s not playing……

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's talking as if naboby knows what draught excluders are fae.

Note the spelling of draught Mario!

311642633_851496459615792_3528727452470181136_n.jpg

Scratch his freeking eyes oot Rayn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Giving tips on saving money by buying a draught excluder that looks like it would blow away at the slightest draught .Wasn’t he on just an hour before trying to sell really expensive packet of 4 micro fibre cloths at £13.99 ( £11 with his discount code ) which you can buy for a couple of pound in HB .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I got this idea off a girl on Instagram" wtf. Does he think she invented draught excluders the noo?
Tip of the day - if you are cold hens, pop on a jumper or turn oan the heating. So aye. Share my advice with your wee friends, honestly it's a game changer. Also, open all your windows to get fresh air in, but also wonder where the draught is coming fae, and just pop a wee draught excluder in front of the internal door, so aye and so forth. #deservedadvice

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Here he goes again we his inbox, outbox and backbox going crazy. 🙄 Naebody is messaging you Marion! Does he think naebody else knows what a draught draft excluder is! I’ve know for the last 30 odd years as everybody had them when I was a child.

If only he could spell ‘crappy😂💩
No thanks Marion! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I cannae believe he’s written that on his Insta. What a disgusting man he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least he admits he's got a *shity arse - Marty McSharty! 💩 😂 duck's sake, he might as well join in with us the amount of references he makes to Tattle! Just shut up she eat your soup, hen! 😑 And fae the record, I think that soup looks nice and I love crusty bread with thick butter - no shade, it genuinely looks tasty, so there - we're not always out to "hate" on you! 🙄

*crappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Spotted these wee Ugg replacements for you the day Marion, you’ll have the flairs of the hoose-flat-apartment-condo gleaming in nae time all whilst being cosy in yer slippers…they’ll also match that monstrosity of a granny housecoat you lie about in which is a bonus.

E45D0A15-E5E1-4CA1-98C0-1228F3C00D18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone's been reading here.
Look at all that bread!

cdn.instanavigation.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.