Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies a have been busy not on that app called life. Did manage to catch Marion sucking hinches hoop via DM despite the fact he would’ve been seething earlier at her amazing autumn display 🙊. Tatty hearts to yas all and a will try to keep up wit tha next thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s the exact same age as me and I don’t act anything like he does. I genuinely think he’s got some level of disability/learning difficulties, and if he wasn’t such a rancid nasty horrible bleep I would maybe feel sorry for him.
But he is so you don’t…….
I actually agree. If he wasn’t so utterly foul I’d feel for him too. I genuinely think he believes all his own hype… 🤷‍♀️

Yes hens we made it to Friday! we mop kicked the tit outta that week. so aye and so forth.

Today we will get treated to a wee tour of the postage stamp and a wave in the mirror.
The bedding being changed
Castle Avicci or a cheeky spoons
10002048209842093 dots of doom showing us more shite he has bought.
A video of him slithering along the footpath in that condom of a coat
a picture of a cup of tea all cosy.

Sad fucker.
Condom of a coat. 💀 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion - Nonnatus house has had a rebrand, now located in the Paisley penthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s the exact same age as me and I don’t act anything like he does. I genuinely think he’s got some level of disability/learning difficulties, and if he wasn’t such a rancid nasty horrible bleep I would maybe feel sorry for him.
I think ye ure Marion and nae debates.

On second thoughts scrap that as ah've just recovered from aw the trouble ah goat intae last time ah said ah thought someone here was Marion. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Thread suggestion
mario pouts and smells the wealth, of the outdoorable scents he gifted himself

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has he ever been on that beautiful autumn walk that he couldn’t wait to do back in July? You’d think the king of autumn would maybe visit a pumpkin patch 😂 All he does is sit on his sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
A bit late but for the wiki.
Treatit - JamJam and a Chinese

311592684_643584963986890_5987731630398125374_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You know when they order a Chinese, do you reckon they bring it up tae the rabbit hutch? Or does she have tae go doon tae collect as the car can’t be trusted aroond there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To say he has a delicate stomach, he eats a lot of Chinese takeaways.

For example. He ate this on 28th.

Note the onions.

IBS
avoid sauces and heavily flavoured, rich and spicy foods and choose, plain meat, fish, and rice noodle based dishes, with fresh salads and vegetables.
Plain is best, and avoid onions, garlic, mushrooms.

1665771309962.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Took myself on an ‘Autumn Afternoon Out’ if such thing exists today
About an hours drive, somewhere never been before, beautiful day for October, exercise, fresh air, lovely day out
Something that he will never experience, the weirdo to say he loves Autumn so much
On said walk came across moorlands of mushrooms… so beautiful 😍and nothing I would say like his mushroom 🤣
And no the pic wasn’t taken off Pinterest like yours Marion!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Am sniggering you myself as I just did a little look fantastic order and used clearpay
klarna on my arse so aye. And I had a Chinese last night. Oh Lordy am I actually mario 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh aye lovelie, I’d pure GUTTED my actual hoose
I did this earlier this week! Ready for ‘cosy season’ 🤣🤣 which is my house means we will be in maybe one full day a week rather than none like Spring/ Summer
Two bastard days 🤣
But I have four beds, three bathrooms and a total of 12 rooms… smell the wealth 🤣
Two days. And I already had clean skirtings unlike Marion
Not a tad of walls/ surfaces /cupboard/ tops / floors was missed along with freshening of paintwork in places and carpet cleaning and decluttering
That’s what I call GUTTING not wafting about some air freshener
Husband is now not allowed in 11 rooms 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.