Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched these stories when he first put them on and he picked up that wax burner. His hands were shaking so much that it was rattling so loud 😂. Just gone back to look and it’s gone
Can anyone remember Lara Croft tomb raider on PlayStation? He reminded me of the old butler that used to follow her round with his rattling tray 😂 just me? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Watched his olly murrs story while Mr Strictly was in the room, who came out with
“Shut up you bleep😭
Turned the voice on to have a wee look at that Olly, he looks fine, maybe just lost a bit of weight?
Imagine Mario calling poor Olly out like that. Shocking ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't stand Olly Murs, think he's a jumped up prick, but how the duck can Mario McKnight, the cock-nosed, 3 haired gormless cretin comment on anyone else's appearance? 😱🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh dear, i have been away from here for a wee while and jesus i came back at the right time…
He is just a netflix documentary waiting to happen with those creepy child catcher decorations 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't stand Olly Murs, think he's a jumped up prick, but how the duck can Mario McKnight, the cock-nosed, 3 haired gormless cretin comment on anyone else's appearance? 😱🙄😂
Sorry ma lovelie, ahm oot living ma life as a should but when Mr Margrit text me to say about the Olly Murs comment I was straight into the corner of the pub (don’t want every bleep knowing am a troll) to come on here.

That bleep literally has black rings around his eyes and lips like he’s been dragged alang gravel face doon, and here he is slagging ma boyfriend. Naw, no huvin it.

And as fur you @#noinfluencer you should know better!!!! Nae castleveeeechie fur you oan Monday. #naedeserved

• Haha
Reactions: 44
As always this bleep shoots his load 2 seasons too early ...just live for the moment for duck sake am still clinging onto summer

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t he have the door bow on the living room door last year, because obviously he can’t put it on the actual front door because the junkies will set it alight

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry ma lovelie, ahm oot living ma life as a should but when Mr Margrit text me to say about the Olly Murs comment I was straight into the corner of the pub (don’t want every bleep knowing am a troll) to come on here.

That bleep literally has black rings around his eyes and lips like he’s been dragged alang gravel face doon, and here he is slagging ma boyfriend. Naw, no huvin it.

And as fur you @#noinfluencer you should know better!!!! Nae castleveeeechie fur you oan Monday. #naedeserved
😩 Ahm sorry I insulted yer boyfriend, ah didnae know you had a bit awn the side, hen 😉, but now ah've got tae know, I apologise. Tonsa love 🥔 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen his story with all (more of) the candy cane tit🎄.
The story after his on my feed is a lady follow balling her eyes out cos shes had her gas bill and dont know how she will keep her kids warm.
He really is a fuckin bell end and i know where id like to stick that candy cane!....... up his lane.

As you were 🥰
He’s probably in the same position as that lady ma lovelie but he’s just too stupid and would rather rack up the debt buying all this tit.

Reactions: 17
Only Mario would go as far as buying a Christmas themed tissue box 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1635034

How many tier stands can he fit in that hovel?

View attachment 1635038

£20 for the stand and £15 on the box! £35 on just total unnecessary junk.
And they sell these stands in home bargains exactly the same £8.99 cos I've got one,also looked up all the other stuff he hauled from small businesses,all on ali express for pennies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t he have the door bow on the living room door last year, because obviously he can’t put it on the actual front door because the junkies will set it alight
Yes he did, and it looked friggin stupid 🙄
Screenshot_20221009-054541_Instagram.jpg

Thought I'd have a flick through last year's Christmas haul on his stories, and l forgot how much he bought 😳 This year looks worse, so they'll be coming to take Mario away to the funny farm this time 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes he did, and it looked friggin stupid 🙄View attachment 1636661

Thought I'd have a flick through last year's Christmas haul on his stories, and l forgot how much he bought 😳 This year looks worse, so they'll be coming to take Mario away to the funny farm this time 👀
That door handle really is the icing on the bespoke cake 👌👌 whut is he thinking. It is nae normal to have a bow on an internal door 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’ll be aff this app and aff the deep end before by the second week in December. He’s absolutely lost the plot this year. I also voted the last week in November because 1) it’s the most normal/sensible option and 2) cos I knew it would piss him off so much cos he’ll be desperate to get all that shite up and was probably hoping to everyone would vote early November. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a great way to spend a Sunday. I'm about to adopt a position on the sofa to catch up on my crime channel recordings, and this idiot is checking his DM's 🙄

Instagram is definitely his life.
Screenshot_20221009-074906_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I say it all the time, but his Mum must look at him and think “what the duck did I produce?”. Not only is it ugly as sin, it’s a horrible, pathetic thing to boot.

Not one redeeming feature about him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.