Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly ma lovlies I cannot be fucked watching his pish stories from today. I watched 1 or 2 slides and I’m not watching any more. Such a sheer volume of ACTUAL TAT - mass overconsumption of genuine rubbish isn’t something to be celebrated, Mario! 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s a wasteful, boring little loser.

Reactions: 24
Him and the orange man 🍊must have the most boring relationship going. I get not all couples have deep conversations 24/7, but he has more of a relationship with his friggin phone and instagram. Sad, very sad
Screenshot_20221008-210620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies 👋

I cannae be arsed wi the wee poison dwarf the night.

Ma actual joab has broken ma bespoke heart the day 💔

And Mazda
It's no cosy, it's no a hoose
Naebody sends you messages
And... you're an illiterate twit
Hope your alright doll 💓

His hoose is as cosy as aberdeen beach in bleak mid winter 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
November? Eh? Why oh why are we waiting till November. I vote middle of October hen.
#whywait #givethepeoplewhattheywant
Voting for the end of November proves there's more of his followers just like us Tattlers.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear what they really say about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Him and the orange man 🍊must have the most boring relationship going. I get not all couples have deep conversations 24/7, but he has more of a relationship with his friggin phone and instagram. Sad, very sad
View attachment 1636122
Hen, I don't think didums understands deep and meaningful, he's baked out his nut 24/7 and who can blame him?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hen, I don't think didums understands deep and meaningful, he's baked out his nut 24/7 and who can blame him?
I think the only time they 🕳 🍆 is the rare occasion we see them out have a few bevvys down the bingo hall. Derek needs all the Dutch courage he can lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the only time they 🕳 🍆 is the rare occasion we see them out have a few bevvys down the bingo hall. Derek needs all the Dutch courage he can lol
Nope, im not entertaining this idea 🤢 I reckon the closest they've got is a wee dry hump in the bumming fort. Imagine they are raging nymphomaniacs and that's why the beds needing changed biweekly 🤐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So he wasn’t going to go extra this Xmas cause he went extra last year cause his mental health wisnae good but he seems to be googn EXTRA extra this year 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe this year will be the year that finally breaks him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watched his dots of doom.

Treatit hisself for the wiki.

October 2022: £74.50 on Christmas tat.

3x gingerbread men: £4 each
Door bow: £2
Standing Santa "which obviously stands" (no ma quote: £12
3x Candy cane picks: £3.50 each
Candy Cane 'lawleepops' 🍭 : £4
2x mesh: £4 each
"Couple a bits from Amazon and the Range" for his tier/tear stand: £13
Gingerbread train for the world's biggest console table: £11
TK Maxx pizza herbs: £2

I make it this.
I may be wrong.

Tony Almond.
Gingerbread men x 3 @ £3.99 = £11.97
Door bow @ £1.99, site says £3.25
Tree mesh x 2 @£4 = £8.00
Standing Santa @£12.00
Candy Cane Picks x 3 @ £2.49 or £3.49 = £7.47 or £10.47
Candy cane Lollipops x 3 @ £3.99 = £11.97
= £54.66 or £57.66
LittleLove store.
Wax melt Burner = £10
Gingerbread coasters = £6.95
Candy cane factory block = £9.95
Gingerbread House tissue box = £14.95
£41.85
Amazon.
Candy cane MDF set = £13.00
Gingerbread man set coming
Range.
Gingerbread Train = £17.00
= £30.00
Total = £126.51 or £129.51
Not included the herbs though

Overload on his videos - sorry.
So popped them behind a spoiler.

The stupid fucker says gust instead of gist.
Diamantes instead of sequins.
Last but least instead of last but no means least.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Marion looks tae huv been the victim Ah electrocution and the Black Plague, embalmed and then brought back tae life. He’s got some front saying anyboadys looking rough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“ Youse all know I’m a self indulgent prick and have no regards to any of your suggestions and will do the opposite”

such a dick I swear ..why do them in the first place you prick . Surely even those who like him will get sick of him at this point. He just stuck 2 fingers up at them lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“ Youse all know I’m a self indulgent prick and have no regards to any of your suggestions and will do the opposite”

such a dick I swear ..why do them in the first place you prick . Surely even those who like him will get sick of him at this point. He just stuck 2 fingers up at them lol
He's bleeping hilarious, so aye! 🙄🖕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he wasn’t going to go extra this Xmas cause he went extra last year cause his mental health wisnae good but he seems to be googn EXTRA extra this year 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe this year will be the year that finally breaks him
Exactly. He should have kept his trap shut because it's only natural we'll be waiting now 🤭

How manu candles do you need in the one room? Do they live like Shakespeare times in Paisley?
He's probably got them lit instead of the heating to save money for Home Bargains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I make it this.
I may be wrong.

Tony Almond.
Gingerbread men x 3 @ £3.99 = £11.97
Door bow @ £1.99, site says £3.25
Tree mesh x 2 ~ £4 = £8.00
Standing Santa @£12.00
Candy Cane Picks x 3 @ £2.49 or £3.49 = £7.47 or £10.47
Candy cane Lollipops x 3 @ £3.99 = £11.97
= £54.66 or £57.66
LittleLove store.
Wax melt Burner = £10
Gingerbread coasters = £6.95
Candy cane factory block = £9.95
Gingerbread House tissue box = £14.95
£41.85
Amazon.
Candy cane MDF set = £13.00
Gingerbread man set coming
Range.
Gingerbread Train = £17.00
= £30.00
Total = £126.51 or £129.51
Not included the herbs though

Overload on his videos - sorry.
So popped them behind a spoiler.

The stupid fucker says gust instead of gist.
Diamantes instead of sequins.
Last but least instead of last but no means least.

How many families could that feed or be able to heat their homes 🤬

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.