Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this thread title with a passion! 😂👏

His reel is too good not to carry on in here, so let's go!! ...
Mario, you really are shite at speaking ads 😂 Seriously, it was as good, sorry bad as the last gem you did, but you've made us howl as usual 🤭

Was this a Tattler?
Screenshot_20221006-134113_Instagram.jpg

I've looked at the reel so many times, and this shot at the end even he's dying to laugh at how stupid he sounds
Screenshot_20221006-133600_Instagram.jpg

Plenty new avatars here team 😂
Screenshot_20221006-133338_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221006-133329_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221006-132413_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221006-132147_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Aw ahm gonnae say is, jist as well that’s the threed title or there would’ve been trouble ma lovelies!!!!

Do you know what I love the most? In typical Marion fashion he’s decided now that he wants to become an influencer but 3 years too late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Nearly broke my neck coming here after watching that reel! 😱
He’s certainly nay got oor johnnys acting chops has he the noo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Billie Faiers did an ad for it hers 100x better well seeing she's actually being paid CASH for it.
Sooo ayyye advertisment isnae for Marion, app no his Joab but it is his Joab.
The thread tittle belter well done ma lovelies go youse
Tons love always Isa 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quickly flying tae this new thread to leave my favourite part, so it will always be here. 💎 Absolootley bleeping beautiful and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Clutching ma beak at that reel ma lovelies 😂 ffs he’s just so late to every party.
Also, considering autumn and winter are literally his personality why would he want his clothea smelling of a beach? So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No lovelies this has to be a joke? Surely he is on the wind up. Them eyes :oops: That is enough internet for the day hens - I am now 110% convinced Martin is a parody and il hear nae debates about it xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he feel the need to open his mouth so wide when talking 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My giddy aunt, he's a tool and a half.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sniff allll you like Maz coz we all know you have sensitive arse sorry I mean skin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It absolutely baffles me that companies use him for pr ads. His language and demeanour is appalling. It fills me with utter rage!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
22E34EA9-311C-4B22-97B9-87C7CA7880B0.png

I see she’s been practicing for her IT GCSE coursework. Everyone else has said all there is to say about this, absolutely horrendous! Cringing for her to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It absolutely baffles me that companies use him for pr ads. His language and demeanour is appalling. It fills me with utter rage!!!
This.

I hope any companies wanting to work with Mario McKnight, aka @cleaning_with_mario, the first OG #cleanfluencer on Instagram, from Paisley, Scotland do a Google search for him or #trolls and find these threads and see what a horrible person he is.

The thread title. 👌🏼 He'll be absolutely fumming. Expecting a comma break until he appears at the weekend with his treatits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is a joined effort from loads on the last thread. With the general consensus being this should be named after the hoof tae end aw hoofs!

He is going to do his nut when he notices this thread title is in honour of his sister’s cavernous vagina. So aye
Oh god! 😂 He's nawt going to be happy seeing her name as his new thread title! 👀🍿😎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.