Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when do we honestly think he’s going to decorate for Christmas? Surely he won’t be able to hold back any longer than the start of November?
I'd not be surprised if it was early October given all the shite he's bought as surely he's rapidly running out of space.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Live your life, grab life by the balls, buy the cushion! It’s the new Live Laugh Love.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I snorted laughing at this early this morning and wasn’t going to post because I thought karma would catch up with me but now it bloody has! bleep of a cold my Grandson kindly passed onto me so aye posting #fuckit
I hope you feel better soon ma lovelie. ❤ I also have some kind of lurgy and can hardly breathe. It’s a pity we didn’t end up with the 12 hour cold like Marion had on Friday and we’d be running roon the shops buying oor candy cane lame shite already.

Why do l think this could be part of his problem. I don't believe he had fond Christmas memories, so he's going ott on Christmas now to make up for it. Yep just like Michael Jackson 👀
View attachment 1609066
I loved all the Ladybird books as i child and bought a new set of the classic books for my 5 year old daughter and I hate that Marion loves them too. I don’t want to have anything in common with that weirdo. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So when do we honestly think he’s going to decorate for Christmas? Surely he won’t be able to hold back any longer than the start of November?
I have my money on Halloween weekend or the one after, so 29th/30th October or 5th/6th November. He’ll be done with autumn long before then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh FFS, I have the tea/coffee/sugar version of that biscuit jar. Bought them years and years ago. When I get home from my full time joab that is my actual joab I’m gonna have to take a hammer to them and smash them all to smithereens. No chance I want to think of that ugly child catcher whilst I make my morning cuppa in my tea making stashun 🤬

Honestly I’m embarrassed and questioning my life choices

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Martin: I can’t post any Amazon links cos it will compromise ma security.
Also Martin: Here’s my new sign I’ve bought ‘Christmas @ number 11’
bleeping moron!
*tit his load extra early this year, massive come down incoming...

Why is he putting question marks in sentences that aren’t questions again? Illiterate fucker 😂

*Came back to correct this but decided to leave it, tit is more than appropriate 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I’m so excited for the Christmas reveal next month (October!!!!) it’ll be a slow pan around the 2 room Paisley Palais. With a wave intae every mirror. Mariah blaring as the soondtrack. So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He's a crackpot. He doesnae have 1 active brain cell.
There is going to come a time (next Christmas) he will be sick of red, white and all the candy cane decor. He will have to get rid of it. I actually feel bad for any followers that are struggling, probably don't have a bit of tinsel because they can't afford it but the this toss pot can't reframe from spunking money everyday of the week.
I actually hate when he does ☺👌😍 in his posts it seems sarcastic, bitchy I don't know but doesn't seem genuine at all.
It's is just weird having all Santa, believe and wishes signs would be fine if he had younger nieces/nephews but he doesn't and also no one visits his tit pit.
Sooo ayyye Isa still on one.. tons love 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s following the same old pattern isn’t he? Too early for everything then gets bored, depressed on goes on a comma. Why can’t he live in the present. Ma weans aren’t even thinking about xmas yet - too busy trying to kill each other on the trampoline 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s following the same old pattern isn’t he? Too early for everything then gets bored, depressed on goes on a comma. Why can’t he live in the present. Ma weans aren’t even thinking about xmas yet - too busy trying to kill each other on the trampoline 🥴🥴
That’s exactly it, he posted earlier this year about how he had been fed up of the autumn/wintum decor and it made him feel crap. I booked a Christmas afternoon tea with Santa last week because I have a 5 year old daughter but if I didn’t book then I would have missed out as all the previous events I looked at were sold out. Even booking that this far in advance doesn’t feel right, to me we’re only leaving summer.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.