Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ, why isn't someone in the Mcknight mob, staging an intervention with buffalo bill. Its grotesque is what it is. Making me all queasy, thinking of that fat cow hauling that stuff up his stairwell all clammy and savillish. He has the cheese touch. If you nose you nose. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Where I live it’s just approaching summer - maybe Marion thinks he lives in the Southern Hemisphere?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I don’t understand how he’s not losing followers in droves by banging on about bloody Christmas in September.

With the cost of living situation as well as all the other horrendous tit going on in the world, how can someone be so vapid as to be preoccupied with ONE day that’s 3 months away? He’s a ridiculous scrote of a person. It’s not normal.

Screenshot_20220927-154557_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
At this point I am convinced the bald bleep is trolling us and is a parody account...nae debates oan ma post
Nae debates fae me ma lovely.

He just cannae be a real person.

We'll see him oan the news at some point and it'll no be fare a good reason.

Giving off serious Mario Savile vibes for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Treatit hisself for the wiki.
Would love to see this lassie's carbon footprint based on all his treats.

Sign: £5 approx
Throw: £11
Shein stocking: £5.50

20220927_155618-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jesus H Christ, why isn't someone in the Mcknight mob, staging an intervention with buffalo bill. Its grotesque is what it is. Making me all queasy, thinking of that fat cow hauling that stuff up his stairwell all clammy and savillish. He has the cheese touch. If you nose you nose. So aye.
Fat cow Hauling the stuff up the stairs - I’m 💀💀💀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sherpa throw? Lmaoooo is it for wee Sherpa Derk to wrap round himself after lugging Marion’s bags of tat up the stairs of Paisley Towers 😂
6CC5D536-0401-4DBA-AEBC-371E8DAC9370.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Spending his annual leave well ah see. Yesterday wis Aldi, the day it’s B&M. Nae wonder he wis excited about the dentist, it’s literally the only place he widnae ken wae his een shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.