Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this wee pellet needs to slow the duck down iv not even been my summer holiday yet , feel sorry for this wee dweeb that he does all this for the sake of folk on Instagram the internet has took over his life, mario do yourself a favour and go make some actual memories instead of trying to pretend to be someone you are not. Ur so desperate to be one of the big influencers! Do something with ur life get a drivers license, go on holiday, go a night out pure cringe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Im sorry but he needs an intervention. This is getting ridiculous. I know he only does what he does cuz he thinks it gets one up on us. By the time Christmas actually comes him and Deek probably won’t even be able to get in the bedsit for the pure amount of shite in there. 🍭🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He's definitely going to be on a downer by Christmas, the signs are all there after he explained about his breakdown last year.

You're your own worst enemy, Mario. No one else makes you like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there anything uglier than a pile of hidden plastic shite behind the sofa and every door. No.
This year, this winter is going to be very difficult for a lot of folk, flaunting unnecessary shite is tone deaf and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All the Christmas chat interspersed with a wee suggestion for a bespoke bar that you can fit 4 glasses and a bottle of gin on “if yer huvin yer ootdoor summer parties and that” - it looks like it would snap off the fence if you so much as sat yer pina colada oan it, so aye, summer ma lovelies, how exciting!! ☀ 🏝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God bless Tony for offloading last year's leftover stock, to oor cotton headed ninny muggins. So aye.
View attachment 1603780
I mean... come on. Who would look at this pound shop tatt and think, yup that's nice. Its bloody awful.
I still can't handle the fact he calls his Christmas decor 'Candy Cane Lane'.
I wasn't here last Christmas. I'm so excited for the second hand embarrassment that's coming 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is there anything uglier than a pile of hidden plastic shite behind the sofa and every door. No.
This year, this winter is going to be very difficult for a lot of folk, flaunting unnecessary shite is tone deaf and stupid.
My lovelie what is this “winter” you speak of? It’s wintum and so forth!!!!! Mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold on

If he gets a 2nd Xmas tree for the postage stamp where will the bleep washings go? In the landing?
I wouldnae have thought this would be a good idea in such a high footfall area so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.