Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that supposedly sneak peak of a Christmas wreath - unless I dreamt it did he not show the company that makes them a while ago with the picture?

Reactions: 9
Oh my, Mario's been oot at playskhool today.

Must have gone after cleaning his brother's gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do l get the feeling he's heading into a bad place again like he was last year?!. Autumn is just beginning, and he's getting all hyper again.
History could be about to repeat itself 👀
Screenshot_20220924-221730_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he wants more Christmas tat in his life.
Today he has cleared out his heaving wardrobe and later admits he's a hoarder.
He needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can they cope living in that pokey wee flat, every bastard surface has multiple things on it, no room for a full size bath mat let alone a bath. Its like my worst nightmare, the walls are closing in.

Paisley is cheap as chips, surely anyone with a brain in their heid would get a mortgage or even a private let. It gives me the fear. The thought of using his shower is reminiscent of an mri scanner - claustrophobic overload 🥴☹😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ma lovely. Not having a garden won’t stop our Marion ! We are talking about the person who has a toilet cabinet in his living room to hold his champagne glasses for his non-existent guests, and a ring door bell for his communal area , car air fresheners for a non -existent car! He would find somewhere to put it ma lovely don’t you worry 🤣🤣
He’ll get the tv aerial man to put it on the wall outside the living room window, just an arm stretch out the window to mix his bespoke drinks 🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He NEEDS the new candy cane collection that's out. He come across like an entitled brat in his stories. I could throat punch him 👊
And 7 pairs of unworn pj's. Is he for real?!. At least he admitted he's a hoarder.

And he actually said he lives for the covid cosy life. What a feckin imbecile he is.

Perfect screenshot of him farting...Cheers for that gem Maz 👍View attachment 1602695
Was gonna say the same, sounded like a right entitled witch on stories. He seriously needs to get grip of himself.

P.s stoap saying bespoke. Hate the word noo.

Reactions: 14
Hullo ma lovlies, how uhr ye aw?

well tonight a hud a wee drink oot ma bespoke bar in the garden. It’s called Jimmy’s and it’s goat Jimmy Saville’s signature engraved into it. A goat the fright eh ma life though when I pulled it open and there wis 2 spiders shaggin in ma bespoke glasses. But not to worry ma lovlies the roasting hot gin that hid been bakin in the sun aw day made up fur it, relatively.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A think a might dae wan … THE GRINCH

Aw ma lovelies the tears are rolling doon ma bespoke heed here. Coupla wines but life’s too short, tonsa love ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.