Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ur they in a padded cell and met in psychiatric ward, wud explain a few things if they did.

Screenshot_20220923-211520.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ohh 9 years together is it noo...

Were most of it secret so as to not alert the authorities?

and why 60k?

308364936_2860593410902459_3858327194688105727_n.jpg
308279574_1040318966535711_6353452666990789905_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Candy cane lane? Crack cocaine lane with all the junkies crawling round Beirut nicking his wreaths

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Candy cane lane? Crack cocaine lane with all the junkies crawling round Beirut nicking his wreaths
Oh ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do this is deeks ex now… a sight better looking than Marion ! Defo has more hair lol x

Oooh Marion is going to be seething when he finds out we know deeks ex is way better looking than him. Deeks will be on the sofa tonight no debates 🤣🤣
Where did you find these? I might get a sex change ...😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do this is deeks ex now… a sight better looking than Marion ! Defo has more hair lol x

Oooh Marion is going to be seething when he finds out we know deeks ex is way better looking than him. Deeks will be on the sofa tonight no debates 🤣🤣
Hey Marion, Deek thinks of him, while he's sucking your dairylea dunked boaby, so aye!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I have my own theory of who he is here and it isn't one I've seen mentioned before, but not sure if that goes against rules so saying nought withoot a lawyer and nae debates. 🤫
This could possibly be me. In my defense I can't keep up with the threads. Also in my defense I'm not him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where did you find these? I might get a sex change ...😍
Not sure I can say his name but look at who like the original image posted by deeks follow the campaign link in that profile it gives his name then search it. Also found his Insta ! Mate my detective skills are wasted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This could possibly be me. In my defense I can't keep up with the threads. Also in my defense I'm not him 🤣🤣🤣
This person definitely isnae a vip member, mair like a new member status for years.

Screenshot_20220923-213726.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nae a single debate hen

What an absolute bespoke doongrade fae him tae Marion aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Deeks better looking than Marion ex ..find s this page and spills the tea ! I don’t believe for one second Marion hasn’t stalked him on social media 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.