Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that pepper on the carrots? 🤢 if he wasn't such a "basic witch" he wouldn't need to cover his beige dinners in obscene amounts of salt and pepper. His old fashioned way of living is strange to me 🤔
If he bought fresh veg probably mould as been sitting since last Christmas wi his veg intake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww, duck. I like a lot of posts but don’t say much. I promise I’m not Marion, my cats like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fancy flooring, chandelier lights, fancy bed, ninja, gooocci shoes, UGG slippers, superdry coat, plenty petty cash to spend oan tat but still don't have a dining table.
No hate but I find it so uncomfortable eating dinner of your lap like I need to sit at my table.
Sooo ayyye bizarre for 2 grown men.
Aye am with you hen, I NEED a dining table to eat ma dinner. Imagine eating Christmas dinner on your lap.. maybe he will get a wee tv tray like a Nanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell us ye read tattle withoot telling us you read tattle, we mention lack of air fryer jurney and like magic ...

View attachment 1595421

I have my own theory of who he is here and it isn't one I've seen mentioned before, but not sure if that goes against rules so saying nought withoot a lawyer and nae debates. 🤫

I wonder if wee Deek tells Martin that he kin oanly get jiggy if Martin wears a bag ower his heid as he gets the boak?
I need mare information hen. I need to get tae know.

I swerved right outta ma lane on this thread and swerved into my husband's whatsapp today acting like it was Marion's thread. Sent him a message when I was doing a wee shop this evening. Was complaining about them getting rid of lots of things we eat. Was giggling away in the aisle at maesel. Pure scundered. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220921-210041_WhatsApp.jpg

Aww, duck. I like a lot of posts but don’t say much. I promise I’m not Marion, my cats like me.
Do you have a front and back door?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That canny be fish?? What bleeping kind of fish is that shape?? I swear at first glance I thought it was a deep fried piece (sandwich to the posh trolls among us) I need ma kerry katonas tested 🙈
Looks like the M&S frozen battered Cod fillets - they are "absolutely boggin' " according to my son. He did remark however that he thought a deep fried piece might be a more palatable option.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I need mare information hen. I need to get tae know.

I swerved right outta ma lane on this thread and swerved into my husband's whatsapp today acting like it was Marion's thread. Sent him a message when I was doing a wee shop this evening. Was complaining about them getting rid of lots of things we eat. Was giggling away in the aisle at maesel. Pure scundered. 🤣🤣

View attachment 1595583

Do you have a front and back door?
It's like oor very own cluedo and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw God I canne believe we are getting shown Christmas tat , once again he’s gonna shoot his load too soon.
I listened to that story with the Christmas music blaring and the husband shouted from another room…”Turn that bleeping shite off” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bondi Sands in scent coconut - the closest the drip will get to an exotic holiday/beach
Ah wull huv ye know Martin grew up in the exotic coastal town of Ardrossan. There's a slaughter house there. One street smells like bacon and the other shite. Mebbes that's wan oaf his new wax melt scents!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If mario does have a new account lurking here why would he be liking posts? I mean, I know they are all hilarious 😂 but I can't see him thinking that. I need to get ta know!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.