Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, we can thank the Daily Record for this thread title 😂

Originally suggested by @Madonna - it got the most votes combined.

Can our Marion make it to 100,000 delusional fuckwits following him before the end of this thread?

Carry on your discussions of our favourite white tight wearing, Asda gin swigging, newspaper personality here!

So aye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What a superb title for Scotland’s favourite cleaner. MARION we love you 💕💕💕
And thanks to Madonna for the suggestion 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t he move the tit off his kitchen sides and clean the whole of the top! Not around it. duck sake! And wasn’t it said he didn’t do any cleaning! 🙄

Reactions: 15
This new thread title is magical - I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed there were no drunken ramblings last night after all that gin liqueur in a wine glass. I’m missing his sweary, ranty gibberish & I fear we may never see the likes of the rodent/JaiDee/letterbox debacle again 😩 Never mind his pronunciation of marshmallows - WTF was going on with ekshekerra? 🤯 So, aye, and so forth, ekshekerra, ekshekerra.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Us tattlers should get together and paton the frase “hello my lovelies” so every time Marion and his mob say it they need to pay us money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was looking through the previous thread last night and it struck me where I'd seen a chair like that in the sitting room. Finally remembered - my great-aunts had one in the 'front room' of their tenement. Mankio is truly a granny.

Reactions: 6
@Madonna Thanks to for thread title.

Going to plank my bahooky here.

Just wondered if we have any newbies here - if so you are very welcome 👋🤚👋🤚👋

So aye ... just jump in and say hi and so forth.

If you need a translation of any of Marian's musings, let us know - that said most of it is untranslatable as it's a bespoke language.

That's awe a huff tae say - so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shimmies in wearing a beige primarni jogger and clutching a fabreeze bottle with my name on it. No, don't move your feet, I'll just hoover around them while I pop my sofa crystals in a wash. Mwah Mwah, happy Sunday all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How come he can’t wash his clothes with Lenor but he can spray it around his house? And is now using the Lenor crease spray on his clothes? 🤔🤔🤔

Also how long he had that tap running whilst explaining how he cleans his toothbrushes really wound me up..

• Haha
This new thread title is magical - I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed there were no drunken ramblings last night after all that gin liqueur in a wine glass. I’m missing his sweary, ranty gibberish & I fear we may never see the likes of the rodent/JaiDee/letterbox debacle again 😩 Never mind his pronunciation of marshmallows - WTF was going on with ekshekerra? 🤯 So, aye, and so forth, ekshekerra, ekshekerra.... 😂
I am so annoyed. I've had my partner's parents here since yesterday afternoon. Just tried to catch up on his stories and I have missed this new pronunciation debacle 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not new anymore, been around for a few weeks but just saying hello anyway! I was a lurker for ages and then finally got an account so I could join in on the fun. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm still fairly new but this thread is my all time fave, gets me through work!

Btw good shout on the lenor crap...can't use the softener but manages to use everything else? what a pile of pish. which is what I also would like wee Rayyyynnnnn to do on that purple sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember when the cat tried to commit caticide!!! Rayn hurled herself out the flat window and the neighbour found her on the floor 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Been lurking for months..Marion is so fake it’s unreal. I’ve only followed him for a few months...but looking back in his ‘highlights’ it’s like two different people. If you’re wanting to reek o patter Marion, delete your highlights and so forth. You canni stick a bunch of daffodils in an arse hole and call it a vase.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else remember when the cat tried to commit caticide!!! Rayn hurled herself out the flat window and the neighbour found her on the floor 🙈
YES!!!!! I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What the duck are these socks all about?! All those romantic 80’s rock ballads making the gin fuelled hobbits frisky....? 🤔🤢
C0DCA434-3EF6-41DE-A614-C33C7EC222B5.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s shouldn’t but I get so stressed when he does a walk around video of the flat. There is just tit on tit on tit.
boxes, with a throw ‘casually’ placed on them, with a tray on that and then flowers on that! Why man!?

Is the new anti crease shite a new bedside table feature. Probably use it as lube for his crinkly hole later

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.