Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin grow up! Stop buying shite and filling your flat up with utter tat. Its a fecking fire hazard hen.
Your Christmas stockings are not nice and you do not need them!! Santa is not real pal, you are grown adults, stop this tit!!
Your content is so sad it gives us lot hours of entertainment but im actually getting bored with it now. How many times can you show us pumpkin cups and fresh bleeping sheets 🙈
Rant over…. Between him and Hinch am pissed of the day..

Right am away to bnm for a rake, it seems to work for him, see what shite I can buy 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Martin grow up! Stop buying shite and filling your flat up with utter tat. Its a fecking fire hazard hen.
Your Christmas stockings are not nice and you do not need them!! Santa is not real pal, you are grown adults, stop this tit!!
Your content is so sad it gives us lot hours of entertainment but im actually getting bored with it now. How many times can you show us pumpkin cups and fresh bleeping sheets 🙈
Rant over…. Between him and Hinch am pissed of the day..

Right am away to bnm for a rake, it seems to work for him, see what shite I can buy 😚
Did he no get new Christmas stockings last year hen? Why 2 grown men need countless stockings I’ll never know. Does he put presents in them…does anyone know? I NEED TO KNOW😭
I’ve no had a stocking in ma hoose since the weans were weans, nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If my 40yr old brother bought himself a Xmas box with I believe written on it, I'd first check if he's on some sex offenders list and then get him sectioned. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Did he no get new Christmas stockings last year hen? Why 2 grown men need countless stockings I’ll never know. Does he put presents in them…does anyone know? I NEED TO KNOW😭
I’ve no had a stocking in ma hoose since the weans were weans, nae debates
Yes! Yes he did! Im sure they had their initials on them. He is a pathetic man child. Clearly has deep rooted issues. Unloved, dropped on his head or something. He is insufferable 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Now that the historical moment in history is all over with, it's back to talking about autumn, wintum, pumpkins and hog roasts and so forth.
IMG_20220920_123701.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Here we go again 😴 this is the setup for a few months down the line he can claim he was in a major depressive episode and that’s why he spunked thousands of pounds on autumn and wintum Halloween and Christmas 🖕🏻

DA52C66B-8204-4902-83BF-239A9830AEA4.png

Reactions: 21
Lovelies! Help me get tae know! He has his Xmas decs and tree up on 01 Nov and then he complains that the Xmas holidays are the most boring time to be off work?? I don’t get it 🤔 Are those not the days you would spend out with your family, ice skating, seeing an Xmas movie, go to a panto, meet friends for a catch up and drinks??? I’m confused!? As far as I can tell, the most festive thing Martin does after 25 Dec is go to B&M to buy more Candy Cane shite for next year at the sale prices! Make it make sense!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Now that the historical moment in history is all over with, it's back to talking about autumn, wintum, pumpkins and hog roasts and so forth.
View attachment 1592147
Just when I thought I had seen it aw hen. Clutching ma beak and being sick at the same time.

Lovelies! Help me get tae know! He has his Xmas decs and tree up on 01 Nov and then he complains that the Xmas holidays are the most boring time to be off work?? I don’t get it 🤔 Are those not the days you would spend out with your family, ice skating, seeing an Xmas movie, go to a panto, meet friends for a catch up and drinks??? I’m confused!? As far as I can tell, the most festive thing Martin does after 25 Dec is go to B&M to buy more Candy Cane shite for next year at the sale prices! Make it make sense!!!!!!!!!!
He’s no friends, his family hate him and Derek is too thick to understand a panto. A hope that clears that up ma lovelie. 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am stull hawding oan tae the edge eh ma seat to see where he goes for that autumn walk he spoke about 4 months ago.
Don't think I've no forgot Maz. You said you walked somewhere exactly like that Pinterest photo you posted so I'm going to keep on waiting to see where it is.

Maybe it's cause ah huv a full time joab that's actually ma joab but I wouldn't bother taking annual leave unless ah hid plans. The odd day here and there but 9 days! I'd be oan some mode of transport out of here! What a waste of life!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1592147
Again, I love your attention to detail ma lovelie. I never noticed all the wee details on first glance, I had to go back for another look and now I feel sick. 🤢

Am stull hawding oan tae the edge eh ma seat to see where he goes for that autumn walk he spoke about 4 months ago.
Don't think I've no forgot Maz. You said you walked somewhere exactly like that Pinterest photo you posted so I'm going to keep on waiting to see where it is.

Maybe it's cause ah huv a full time joab that's actually ma joab but I wouldn't bother taking annual leave unless ah hid plans. The odd day here and there but 9 days! I'd be oan some mode of transport out of here! What a waste of life!
Well ma lovelie I had my dentist checkup this morning at 11am and was out by 11.10am, I was thinking I should have booked a week aff for it. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#amnowellbutinthehead can't bring myself to say anymore, except longing for the realisation his meter will be taking all their petty cash. Why isn't he concerned about the cost of living crisis, does he seriously never read or watch news. Elderly neighbour still lives like it's ww2 and we're on rations, margarine etc really grim Mario needs a month with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He disnae have any friends ma lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#amnowellbutinthehead can't bring myself to say anymore, except longing for the realisation his meter will be taking all their petty cash. Why isn't he concerned about the cost of living crisis, does he seriously never read or watch news. Elderly neighbour still lives like it's ww2 and we're on rations, margarine etc really grim Mario needs a month with her.
Aye the meter will be whizzing roon if he’s having ‘fresh sheets’ every day. I used my tumble dryer to dry 1 load of bedding on Friday afternoon as it was pissing rain and I think it cost about £1.50. 😳 My tumble dryer used to be a pure staple in my life but I’ll have to make do without it this winter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Aye the meter will be whizzing roon if he’s having ‘fresh sheets’ every day. I used my tumble dryer to dry 1 load of bedding on Friday afternoon as it was pissing rain and I think it cost about £1.50. 😳 My tumble dryer used to be a pure staple in my life but I’ll have to make do without it this winter.
That wan fifty cud huv bought ye a wee home bargains pumpkin. 🎃

I was aboot tae get tae the Asda for a wee bespoke cooked chicken for ma tea the night

I absolutely will nae bother noo
At least ye've goat sum 💦 material fur bedtime noo. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.