Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about paisley, no offense but it looked like a dive, odd looking people, Jakes, High tenament flats, boarded up shops, graffiti, over flowing bins, manky paths ( dog tit, wrappers, plastic bottles, old face masks).
That's just the good bits and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies I havenae been keeping up because ma joab has been full on the last few weeks. Is Martin still a bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi lovelies I’m on they lethal drinks 👉🏼 🍹 and catching up. Hope the gruesome twosome don’t have blisters from their day three hours in the capital stomping about in their booojie beige footwear 🥺 x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it cold in Scotland now then? Cuz he's dressed like a witch (not my quote) and I've been out all day with my little ones sweating.
Last night was the first night since June we said we will close the little upstairs windows. We have a big window and then a little one. (smell the wealth). Two loads of washing all dry as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He 'needed' this mug. Sad bastard 🙄
Screenshot_20220917-190844_Instagram.jpg

If we thought last years display was tacky, it's about to get worse 👎🥴
Screenshot_20220917-190853_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220917-190835_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is it cold in Scotland now then? Cuz he's dressed like a witch (not my quote) and I've been out all day with my little ones sweating.
Last night was the first night since June we said we will close the little upstairs windows. We have a big window and then a little one. (smell the wealth). Two loads of washing all dry as well.
We live in Europe and usually have similar weather to London. 2 weeks ago it was over 30 degrees. Now it's much colder and very rainy. 🙄 Still nae got our heating on. Still 22 degrees in our house.

Screenshot_20220917-201251_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 15
I dip in and out of Marios insta, mainly because I go from rage at how vapid he is to pity at how sad a life he lives. 100% in the pity side today. Going to Edinburgh (yet again) to just eat out in a sub standard chain Italian. Can think of at least 3 independant Italians he could have gone to, probably cheaper than crappy Bella Italia too. Then his shopping "haul" is more pound shop, landfill shite. Home and tucked up with yet another pumpkin mug by 7pm on a Saturday. A grown man, nearly his 40s... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ he is treating us the night! Between his big extortionate lunch oot in the toon we are even getting a treat with some of his xmas shite. Wonder how many batteries this turd goes through 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His Christmas decorations aren't up yet and he's talking about when they come down 🤪 You're backward, Mario, backward!.
Screenshot_20220917-194804_Instagram.jpg

If you didn't spend as much on tacky shite you could afford to dine out at better quality places. The pair of them are definitely Dumb and Dumber 🙄
Screenshot_20220917-194850_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Eating fine food… in… BELLA ITALIA!!! Who’s menu prices are the same everywhere in the UK.

Today a surprised my Maw with champagne afternoon tea at The Savoy for part of her birthday. Ahm nae a snob but she’s never been tae London and felt like she needed tae be treatit. We both had complete imposter syndrome for the full time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I remember 2 years ago when those Balenciaga trainers were "in fashion" and Glamis got some, he was saying how hideous they were and that he wouldn't be seen dead in them. He even tagged Glamis in his rant 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Eating fine food… in… BELLA ITALIA!!! Who’s menu prices are the same everywhere in the UK.

Today a surprised my Maw with champagne afternoon tea at The Savoy for part of her birthday. Ahm nae a snob but she’s never been tae London and felt like she needed tae be treatit. We both had complete imposter syndrome for the full time.
Ah but Margrit, he was actually right. His meal actually WOULD have been cheaper in Glasgow. Lasagne in Glasgow Bella Italia is 20p cheaper than in Edinburgh, so aye.

Another fine demonstration of his numeracy skills incompetence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ah but Margrit, he was actually right. His meal actually WOULD have been cheaper in Glasgow. Lasagne in Glasgow Bella Italia is 20p cheaper than in Edinburgh, so aye.

Another fine demonstration of his numeracy skills incompetence.
Apologies ma lovelie, a staun corrected.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.