Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ma lovelies Mr Isa had me out to that war zone this afternoon I telt him no chance it's no fur me.. no fuckin away whilst getting in the car he wanted to go look car sales place turns out it's shut Soo ayye but I got a wee swift look across at that bumming fort... Turns out Marion has ventured across the country today and left a windae open hope his home insurance covers the plastic tat and numerous pumpkins.
Also jokes about McGill buses but is that literally the only bus service in Paisley?? Honestly it was a nightmare telt Mr Isa all I need to see now is big jobbie walking past with his finance and I'll have my first break down.
Back in ma ain lane I go 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry my lovelies just jumping out my ain lane for a minute , no not candy cane Lane , if you know you know 👌🏼

Was watching Corrie and wee Sean was on and it’s just how I imagine wee Martin in the flesh
Can’t stand that idiot either 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Anyways tons of love you you all 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Sean is an annoying prick, much like Mario. 😂 Antony Cotton is supposed to be an up his own arse bastard in real life - I'm no surprised. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How long was he in Edinburgh for if he's (heading) home already?

Nae from Scotland so may be swerving outta ma lane but it's not a 5 minute walk from Paisley and he can nay drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long was he in Edinburgh for if he's (heading) home already?

Nae from Scotland so may be swerving outta ma lane but it's not a 5 minute walk from Paisley and he can nay drive.
8 hours ago left for there so say got there for 10.30/11 straight out Waverly station and got lunch then shopping princess street and back to train 2.30 home for 4pm.
Never went to see old town, royal mile or national museum, castle no sight seeing at all.
He musta seen tattle and I, Isa informing him he left a windae open so was a mad dash to get back home Incase Rayn escaped out the window and I meationed home insurance and his plastic tat, pumpkins Jo Malone, fake designer goods, ninja not insured properly Soo ayye ma loveliee he was in Edinburgh for least 3 hours.
He's home safe and time to get cosy with 1 hour max of heating on 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He is living his best life. So jel.
Me too hen we all wish for a crammed studio apartment, £700+ monthly petty cash and all the pumpkins and pepper neon lights, along with fake designer gear. Green eyed monster me 😉

I did say to Mr Isa see that Marion Scottish influencer who isnae an influencer, app no his Joab but it is his Joab to tell his 5 fans why he isnae been on that app, Mr Isa said ayye what about him now? I said he live across there right and all these new house he walked past one day and said on stories that be his dream, love them house their beautiful. Mr Isa said ayye okay. I said know the funny thing Mr Isa about my point of talking shite to you? Mr Isa said Isa get to the point or am dumping you out at that Fanny's bedsit.
Well his brother actually lives in them very houses.
Mr Isa said defo hates Marion and is definitely a tattler himself got to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Excuse you!!!!!! But those shelves are all bespoke made he will have you know!!!

You my lovelie need to sit down and get some class…. Maybe have some criss and jus whilst your at it 🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s it like on a night in paisley? I mean that might interest two 35+ aged men? Especially on a Saturday
I don't know about paisley, no offense but it looked like a dive, odd looking people, Jakes, High tenament flats, boarded up shops, graffiti, over flowing bins, manky paths ( dog tit, wrappers, plastic bottles, old face masks). As we've previously seen from his stories Marion was oblivious to it all, it's normal for him. City centre would be better literally stone throw away plus train station right at his close door. ( Can't say front door or back door he don't really own one them).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Excuse you!!!!!! But those shelves are all bespoke made he will have you know!!!

You my lovelie need to sit down and get some class…. Maybe have some criss and jus whilst your at it 🥔🥔🥔🥔
Lmao bespoke made by b and m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.