Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm aw cosy laying in bed the day hens, pretending to be asleep, so I don't have to put the shopping away, that Mr Best just picked up. I'm giving off bespoke selfish Martin vibes, so aye. S A T U R D A Y can only mean a wee cheeky breakfast, or a castelvecchi ma lovelies, as youse aw know, I'm due a shart attack, from ma wee furry drawstring purse and so forth. W I N T U M.
IMG_20220917_083954.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why he needed a tree in his bedroom is beyond me, all he has to do is leave the bedroom door open and he can see the candy cane monstrosity 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s got the mind of a wee 5 year old lassie that’s why he needs a wee tree in his bedroom. W

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I RAN HERE

It was 20°C here today. The sun has been splitting the trees all day. In between hospital runs I put 3 bleep wash loads out and theyre all dry and folded now.

Our heating hasn't been on since March and it's nowhere near being switched on (we did click it on once but that was for the annual service in July and we nearly passed oot with the heat)!

He is so desperate for autumn wintum he's just making up his own weather system. No way his heating will be on tomorrow absolutely no way.

Its so clammy at night we still have the summer flat sheet on...the duvet is still in the airing cupboard. In fact, I only put the fan back up in the loft yesterday. He's just something else 😂😂😂🙈
How is Betty doing?

Reactions: 10
I'm aw cosy laying in bed the day hens, pretending to be asleep, so I don't have to put the shopping away, that Mr Best just picked up. I'm giving off bespoke selfish Martin vibes, so aye. S A T U R D A Y can only mean a wee cheeky breakfast, or a castelvecchi ma lovelies, as youse aw know, I'm due a shart attack, from ma wee furry drawstring purse and so forth. W I N T U M.
View attachment 1584545
Oh good grief!! The detail in your works of art are amazing 👏🏻 I find something new and hilarious every time I look 😄 the cabinet handles got me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1584545
The container saying 'FISTIT' 🤣👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That sofa is moving further and further inwards from the windaes hens. It’ll be replacing the coffee table soon. Imagine him flouncing down the stairwell in that jacket and leggings, dodging the needles and piss.. absolutely bespoke 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The feckin state of that fanny.
I honestly thought body warmers were a thing of the past. l had two sheepskin one's 15 years ago before sending them to a charity shop.
Always behind with the times is Mario 🤣

And there's that stupid baby voice that l could throat punch him with 👊
Screenshot_20220917-094317_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"AM THAT witch TODAY" is that right Mazda hen, and whit witch would that be hen? 🤔 the fake balenciaga and primark bodywarmer combo witch 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My lovelies as I was bespokely blocked on both my accounts I use a story viewer to view his bleep stories but its not working any more. Anyone recommend one that works now?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hiya hens, have been right oot my lane lately and missed out on aboot a week's worth of Mazda fun. I spotted a hot chocolate stay-shun on his stories, I thought it this wis meant tae be fur after christmas?! Has he already done Autumn, Halloween, Guy Fawkes AND Christmas in the last week and already moved on to January?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.