Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cunts delusional. He canny even cross the road himself so what makes him think he’d be able to swing roon a pole?! Dafty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry ma dolls, a bit late, found these vides hiding behind the sofa. so I'm posting them for the wiki (I can and I will)

😘😘😘

Affronted he is...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nipped into Sainsburys there (smell the wealth) and saw this. When I tell you I felt irrational rage …. Nae debates!

View attachment 1578128

😤 😤 😤
Ah hope ye let rip at them in the style of Peppergate Martin!

This cunts delusional. He canny even cross the road himself so what makes him think he’d be able to swing roon a pole?! Dafty.
Must be fed up wi polis truncheons and he's moving oan tae fireman's poles.
ooh-matron-kenneth-williams.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wants to put coloured lights on his tree but worried it won’t go with the candy cane lame theme. I smell a change of Xmas decor incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg who gives a tit! Just do it if you like it. This is the problem with living your life for strangers on an app
EF06112E-F3B7-48FB-AD76-87AD7EF5C881.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Who gives a duck what colour lights he has on the monstrosity that is candy cane lane? Nothing will make it look better Maz 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Deekz was in the army. He doesn't think many people know that 🙊 Well, I am shocked....

Absolutely shocked....

That Deekz managed to find this in that den which must be absolutely stuffed with treatits.

Screenshot_20220914-203929_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is he trying to deflect that he was also in the Orange army 🍊
Hang your head in shame, Derek. You're not worthy of that badge 👎
Screenshot_20220914-194003_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nipped into Sainsburys there (smell the wealth) and saw this. When I tell you I felt irrational rage …. Nae debates!

View attachment 1578128

😤 😤 😤
At first I thought nooooooooooooo!
Then realised neither Cadbury or Sainsbury would be seen dead associating with tat buying Maz!!!!
Cosy is nae his quote!!!! As much as he likes to think it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Army my arse!!!!! He’s a bleeping munchkin 🤣
EBay £2.99 ma lovlies 💎🥔🍊
Martin will be pawning the badge first chance he gets so he kin buy sum mair plastic pumpkins.

At first I thought nooooooooooooo!
Then realised neither Cadbury or Sainsbury would be seen dead associating with tat buying Maz!!!!
Cosy is nae his quote!!!! As much as he likes to think it is.
He's tainted the wurd cosy fur me and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.