Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he don't actually change bed as much as he says.
How does he manage to wash, dry and IRON it and back on the bed before work?
Thought he didn't iron? No his Joab that's Deed Deeks Joab jut noo for him duck that *no ma quote or expression*
I reckon he takes 2 different pics, strips bed. Then posts the pics. A wee before, during and after of the bed.
Washes the bedding flings over the door leaving it for Deed Deek to iron it for when's he's home from his FULL TIME job.
He has the wet duvet cover slung over the door, total chav. Bet it doesn't smell clean, actually I bet none of it does, mould and cat piss. 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He has the wet duvet cover slung over the door, total chav. Bet it doesn't smell clean, actually I bet none of it does, mould and cat piss. 😐
When he said other day about the towels being smelly yeah because cause of your pishy flat and fact it is drying away in the corner not even near a window or the radiator, damp smelling towels.
I hope since he has heating on all time all that tat at back the couch melts by the radiator.
Back in ma ain lane I go.
Tons love 💎👌

• Haha
When he said other day about the towels being smelly yeah because cause of your pishy flat and fact it is drying away in the corner not even near a window or the radiator, damp smelling towels.
I hope since he has heating on all time all that tat at back the couch melts by the radiator.
Back in ma ain lane I go.
Tons love 💎👌
If it were me, I'd have the drying rack between the sofa and window, with the window opened a bit. He's got it at the wrong end of the room, zero air flow there, underneath where they've already got mould.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So there’s the main drinks station with mugs and stuff on it, then there’s this new substation, which has space for 2 more mugs, and three tiny ikea spice jars containing enough stuff to make two drinks.

Somewhere there’s a cupboard dedicated to storing the stuff needed to fill up the mini jars 😆
‘Substation’ ⚰⚰⚰🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the tally for Aug is roughly £747.50, not including his birthday money £108.00 Timberland boots.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
That bedding isn’t going to match candy lane is it… ‘red and green should never been seen’ as they saying goes. He’ll need to change if all up now!

• Haha
Anybudy else just use their normal bedding in December? Or is it just me? Asking fur maself - nae debates
I've got a bit of a posh one I put on the 23rd which my nan bought me a few years ago for Christmas and the kids have some penguin and reindeer monstrosities but other than that we just use the same bedding season to season. No wealth to smell.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He must be in debt up to his fuckin permed eyelashes ! I follow a lady on the gram. Shes the same. Every other day. ' just popped into b&m' , 'been after this pumpkin mug- had to have it' blah blah. They just buy absolute shite dont they. 🎃🎄🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That bedding isn’t going to match candy lane is it… ‘red and green should never been seen’ as they saying goes. He’ll need to change if all up now!
His hoose, his rules hen. Back in yer ain lane hen, he is going for the bespoke look 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He must be in debt up to his fuckin permed eyelashes ! I follow a lady on the gram. Shes the same. Every other day. ' just popped into b&m' , 'been after this pumpkin mug- had to have it' blah blah. They just buy absolute shite dont they. 🎃🎄🎁
Thread suggestion ☝ in debt up to his permed eyelashes. 😂😶💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where does he keep all this shite?! All these bedding set, throw and cushions!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where does he keep all this shite?! All these bedding set, throw and cushions!
Behind his sofa/kitchen door ma lovelie. And any other crevice he can ram shite in. At least he’s finally stopped storing his hoover next tae his bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens have I been influenced by Mario the non influencer? I've bought two wee chrismass pressies that were (not) bespokely made to order. Its not even Halloween. In my defence, times are hard with the cost of living so I'm trying to spread pressies out over the next couple of months

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does he always post through the week like we are down the trenches in war? “We got this”, got what? Maybe if he got a job he liked and done something in his free time he would stop wishing his life away?

Anyway ma lovelies, taking my Maw to London this weekend. Been booked for last 10 months and just happened to be Lizzie’s funeral so now my Maw wants to lay flowers in Green Park… I’ll need to have several mimosas for breakfast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does he always post through the week like we are down the trenches in war? “We got this”, got what? Maybe if he got a job he liked and done something in his free time he would stop wishing his life away?

Anyway ma lovelies, taking my Maw to London this weekend. Been booked for last 10 months and just happened to be Lizzie’s funeral so now my Maw wants to lay flowers in Green Park… I’ll need to have several mimosas for breakfast.
London will be a complete nightmare this weekend, bet you have to queue to even lay flowers. Take some wax melts and a mobile bumming fort to keep all cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.