Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t mean to be mean or step oot side ma Lane but surely if all the maws fae near enough every scheme in Scotland are making wax melts etc it cany be that hard or top secret?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thumb up like his buddy.

He thinks he's some kind of Parisian perfumer, twonk.

306208828_173611105236172_8494724809265171476_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Johnny seems the polar opposite to boring Maz. He's living his best life, thriving career, friends and a fabulous partner, beautiful new home. He's treaded the boards on many theatre stages. He's always smiling and seems great company. You're right though, this whiney voice he's doing is exactly like moan-a-lot Maz 🤣🤣
Yeah that's what I meant, sounds like him. Definitely leads a totally different life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ffs Mario. Give it up you delusional twit. They'll never, or ever be quality fragrances like Chanel or YSL.
It's cheap and tacky just like yourself 🙄
Screenshot_20220911-180810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Exclusive image of Martin using his lash fan.

drag-race-sahara-davenport.gif

Wee Deek would be better aff wi a girlfriend and a strap on, less high maintenance and a bigger 🍆 tae Martin's 🍄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So hang on a second the dots of doom were all about how Marion absolutely couldn’t story in front of anyone, not even Derek! Que this afternoon that snooter is sniffing all the amazing scents 🤮 and lo and behold Marion full on Storying will Derek! He’s the biggest billy bull shitter going!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What on earth is Hannah thinking for her "brand" getting a cuppla skanky scheme rats to pick wholesale off the shelf oils, I really thought she'd bin him after that Ali express cube and him spilling his stinking guts about her bankruptcy, but we move (no ma quote) I'm hoping she has a plan to maybe bring him down a peg or two and she's just playing the long game. Hannah hen 👋🏻 if you read here please drop the skanky bleep from a very high height ma lovely 🥔🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Look at him and his trout pout. He makes it so obvious 😂
Hate to break it to you Maz, but your nose is the thing people see first 😳
Screenshot_20220911-195052_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So he was taking a weekend off as a kind of mark of respect cause the nation was grieving but then posts the most self centred vain post ever posted, aye well done ya prick hope your next shart is a jaggy
He said he’d b back on Sunday he bleeping wasny kidden soon as the bleep opened his eyes that was him

• Haha
Look at him and his trout pout. He makes it so obvious 😂
Hate to break it to you Maz, but your nose is the thing people see first 😳
View attachment 1571602
Wonder if Marion realises his pronounced proboscis will appear to be an even more humongous hooter in a few years "In 2010, researchers at the University of Milan calculated that the total surface area of older people’s noses (65-80 years old) is typically 15 per cent larger than that of younger people’s (18-30 years old)." Let the Rhinoplasty begging begin ......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Caught up with the dots of doom….
Does Martin no just LOVE everything?
A 4 year old cleaning account telling us products have multiple uses…… and off the top of his head could think of …… two, so reads the back of the bottle
The patronising well done Sophie, she don’t need your fake praise I can assure you
WTF is that music?
‘Remember me this way’
That no filter filter is doing zero for ya btw hen
Oh now we are being treatit to a behind the scenes wow just like being at universal studios so it is
Him and deek sat on the floor surrounded by dirty tissues sampling scents, ‘this is how your supposed to smell them’ erm what? and I’m surprised Hannah works with him after he kicked her when she was down, there was no birthday gift or shout out, weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.