Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awryt ma lovelies! It's been pure ages this tattle Isnae ma joab cause av goat another joab that's ma joab so a cannae take this tattle tae VIP Member heights that I probably coulda done. So Aye. but am back cause I joost couldne help but make sure yerz aw know that Maz ABSOLUTELY ISNAE WAN EH THEY YOU KNOW WITS..

Marion : Ah cannae stand the word INFLUENCER, Honestly! Joost no fur me, Pure mortified at it, The word INFLUENCER gies me the boke, I don't class myself an INFLUENCER hud hunners a chances at bein wan and being cawd wan tae, but nut. . Naw. . Joost no me. .mibbay years ago but INFLUENCER me? Naw, I hate when people call me an INFLUENCER, I know people call me an INFLUENCER but am no an INFLUENCER but I know that's whit yae call me oan this app I joost cannae but,I get pure affronted at being called an INFLUENCER, Its mibbay for other folk but joost no fur me, bit aye ah hate the word INFLUENCER, I had tae call masel wan, wan time and I joost couldnae and then there wiz this other time when folk asked wit a dae, and ah said ABSOLUTELY NOT AN INFLUENCER!!!, but I had tae say it wance again eftur that cause folk couldnae understawn wit social media is so i said it, hit the boke err it, goat pure affronted, pure embarrassed at it, pyooorrrr mortified so ah wiz, joost couldnae dae it. . Nut. .no fur me, the word INFLUENCER I mean, and ah joost hated it its joost no me.

The Lady doth protest much. 🤦🏻‍♀️🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I was given a real Burberry scarf when my wee one was born. Christmas baby. I have worn it every year for 8 years and never felt the need to buy more scarves. I also only own a handful of coats. One is a manky dog walking coat I have no intentions of replacing any time soon. One has been with me longer than my husband lol
WHY does he need sooooooo many bloody coats & scarfs when he admittedly doesn't leave the house. Make it make sense. And Martine, those are womens pyjamas. Nay debates.
Martin wud need the full rig oot as he's an influencer. Kin see him like this wi Rayn his wean in the bespoke pram.

Screenshot_20220907-212753.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'So much respect for youse all'...You illiterate bastard. You're such an embarrassment on social media 🙄
Screenshot_20220907-212423_Instagram.jpg

Shove your stupid candy canes up ya hoop...sideways! 🖕
Screenshot_20220907-212433_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I was given a real Burberry scarf when my wee one was born. Christmas baby. I have worn it every year for 8 years and never felt the need to buy more scarves. I also only own a handful of coats. One is a manky dog walking coat I have no intentions of replacing any time soon. One has been with me longer than my husband lol
WHY does he need sooooooo many bloody coats & scarfs when he admittedly doesn't leave the house. Make it make sense. And Martine, those are womens pyjamas. Nay debates.
Exactly 💯 if you buy a decent thing it will last you for years or something that never goes out of style the money is worth it.
I mean I probably don't have so many coats jackets because I'm actually jumping in and out a nice warm car unlike Marion buys a superdry at £120 to go sit on a McGill's bus.
Well seeing football is on tonight Marion back on with 100+ dots to talk to his fake insta mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What, and you think I'm just going to let youse all forget? I think the duck not ma lovelie.
View attachment 1562639
Ma lovely I can only just see again after I had tae bleach ma Kerry Katonas after your last wee nightmare inducing image.

This is no what I needed tae see. I'll no sleep the night noo.

How risky sleeping naked when you have an actual shart card, at least now we know why he changes the bedding 6 times a week so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he form sentences like yoda?! “I’ve watched now so many series” the backwards twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Marion not 4 weeks ago saying it was his mEnTaL hEaLtH last year and wasn’t buying anymore autumn and winter shite and now saying he’s buying more candy cane lane. This is the sort of thing that really fucks me off as both myself and Mr Margrit have both been through stages in our lives when we were diagnosed with depression and anxiety then you have absolute bleeping dickheads like him throwing it about like it’s nothing. Absolute bleeping bleep.

Sorry for the aggression my lovelies but that really fucks me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ma lovely I can only just see again after I had tae bleach ma Kerry Katonas after your last wee nightmare inducing image.

This is no what I needed tae see. I'll no sleep the night noo.

How risky sleeping naked when you have an actual shart card, at least now we know why he changes the bedding 6 times a week so aye
We shud aw go oan the sick and get some of that disability allowance like Martin, we huv goat a very strong case efter seeing that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wiki

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Awryt ma lovelies! It's been pure ages this tattle Isnae ma joab cause av goat another joab that's ma joab so a cannae take this tattle tae VIP Member heights that I probably coulda done. So Aye. but am back cause I joost couldne help but make sure yerz aw know that Maz ABSOLUTELY ISNAE WAN EH THEY YOU KNOW WITS..

Marion : Ah cannae stand the word INFLUENCER, Honestly! Joost no fur me, Pure mortified at it, The word INFLUENCER gies me the boke, I don't class myself an INFLUENCER hud hunners a chances at bein wan and being cawd wan tae, but nut. . Naw. . Joost no me. .mibbay years ago but INFLUENCER me? Naw, I hate when people call me an INFLUENCER, I know people call me an INFLUENCER but am no an INFLUENCER but I know that's whit yae call me oan this app I joost cannae but,I get pure affronted at being called an INFLUENCER, Its mibbay for other folk but joost no fur me, bit aye ah hate the word INFLUENCER, I had tae call masel wan, wan time and I joost couldnae and then there wiz this other time when folk asked wit a dae, and ah said ABSOLUTELY NOT AN INFLUENCER!!!, but I had tae say it wance again eftur that cause folk couldnae understawn wit social media is so i said it, hit the boke err it, goat pure affronted, pure embarrassed at it, pyooorrrr mortified so ah wiz, joost couldnae dae it. . Nut. .no fur me, the word INFLUENCER I mean, and ah joost hated it its joost no me.

The Lady doth protest much. 🤦🏻‍♀️🖕
What I can't understand is why didn't he tell them his real joab as that app isn't his real joab? Why didn't he tell the businessmen he works 2.5 hours a week and that app isn't his joab but he's fine!!! he's nae pals but he's fine the people on that app are his pals but it's not his joab!!!!💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"That soaftist loveliest silky polyester"

No I'm sorry. Did he just try and describe polyester as a luxury material? Is that what I just heard? Can someone help me I think I must be having a stroke.

I. Cannot. Breathe.
I can't cope.
No. I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.