Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bedroom wallpaper looks even more fire damaged with that bleeping sepia filter on 🙈😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A new month, and he's already spending. 🤑

I updated his Treatit hisself for the wiki for August. Hope I did nay swerve outta ma lane. I would nay be surprised if he spent around £1000 on treats last month with all his cheeky meals.

Treatit hisself for the wiki: September

I'm including things "Deekz" bought him because he's a liar.

3rd September:

Diffuser and candle - £30
Lamp - £95
Starbucks cup - £13.15

View attachment 1551261

I might be employed by this company but I might not be- snakes all over this app- but a wee birdie told me that his discount code was pulled because no money was being made off it even though he was gifted an expensive ceiling light. Just what I heard this app is no ma job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I might be employed by this company but I might not be- snakes all over this app- but a wee birdie told me that his discount code was pulled because no money was being made off it even though he was gifted an expensive ceiling light. Just what I heard this app is no ma job.
That’s because nobody would be influenced by Marion when it comes to class or style . So gifting him has the opposite effect 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine only working four hours a week on minimum wage and having £1000 petty cash for treatits every month. What a life.

We work incredibly hard and are very lucky to have the household income we do, but given current circumstances make such an effort to save and not waste money, food etc. The rate he spends is alarming. I can't understand it at all.

Him shoving all his autumn wintumn shite down the back of the couch lives rent free in my head. He's a wee fanny 💙💎

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imagine only working four hours a week on minimum wage and having £1000 petty cash for treatits every month. What a life.

We work incredibly hard and are very lucky to have the household income we do, but given current circumstances make such an effort to save and not waste money, food etc. The rate he spends is alarming. I can't understand it at all.

Him shoving all his autumn wintumn shite down the back of the couch lives rent free in my head. He's a wee fanny 💙💎
Same way he shoved your Maw the wee scrote!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the hell has he got lifetsyle, home decor, cleaning in his bio 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lifestyle : goes nowhere, no days out (apart from annual trip to Adrossan) no holidays, does nothing but B&m, home bargains and eats out in shite places with shite food.

Home decor - Follows trends does nothing of his own, all his decor is pretty much gifted.

Cleaning - Guts the place daily but never actually shows this. I miss seeing the bin being washed in the shower.

He thinks spending all the time, eating out and having loads of stuff is wealth.

My idea of wealth - any of the following getting a good education, better job, HEALTH, holidays, days out, a car, a mortgage or rent a bigger place (giving current situation not everyone can get mortgage this excludes Mario)
Marion we are not the same!! We are not jealous and I can't not relate to you or what you do your life is lonely (Rayn & Deed Deek not inc), depressing and just an absolute tit show.
Better start looking for a big enough coffin I certainly don't think any your family what your hand me downs, here have my Starbucks plastic cup, how about these beads that replicate anal beads.. or what about any of these pumpkins or candy canes these are famous from my Insta Christmas decor 2021.
But ayyye Isa heed is 🤯

Reactions: 28
They’ve definitely got a loan! Who has £1000 a month spare to just blow on shite 🤯

Reactions: 22
K’in ell. I need to quit ma joab tae keep up wae you lot of 🥔 bastards 🫶🏻
Dae we think there’s a possibility that wee Deek is selling green orange 😂 tae his pals in wurk? Even wae Klarna and debt up tae their Kerry’s it disnae explain the sheer volume of spending.
They could save up and head tae Disneyland cus they are officially celebrating hallofuckingween 🤯 Martin wid spontaneously combust 💣
Early thread suggestion Martin and Deek up a tree, s-p-e-n-d-I-n-g

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was telling my wee granny about aw you snake tattlers and she was pissing herself (probably literally if we're honest the woman's 84) 😂

She said she knew there was a want wae they boys 😂
Your wee granny sounds braw. Get her on here right away.

I just can't faddum why Martin and Derek don't want to live somewhere with a garden or where you don't have to step over needles and bits of ears. When I was a child I went without, no holidays, limited food and poor accommodation. I didn't go to university or get handed anything from anyone. But I have worked hard and have many things that strongly reek of wealth. Detached house in the country. Audis. Holiday. High credit score so there is no excuse for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.