Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma loverlies, if the fitba stays at this score ah'm hoping fur wee Deek tae go radio rental and smash up the autumnal display, ah'm here fur that jurney! Mebbes Martin El either dae a wee live or a PowerPoint presentation.
Aw, whit ah’d pay to watch Deek set fire take those wee daft pumpkins and chuck them oot the windae. He’s not gonna be a happy wee clementine the day, that’s fur sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well ma loverlies, if the fitba stays at this score ah'm hoping fur wee Deek tae go radio rental and smash up the autumnal display, ah'm here fur that jurney! Mebbes Martin El either dae a wee live or a PowerPoint presentation.
You bet me to it ma luvley. Marios panic buying Christmas pressies noo because he knows deeks coming in stinking of orange order odour and is gonna turn the place upside doon in a sectarian rage. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bought his first Xmas gift, probably a “Tae Martin love Martin” effort oan Deeks credit caird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bought his first Xmas gift, probably a “Tae Martin love Martin” effort oan Deeks credit caird.
Brilliant Blanche, kin jist hear Martin telling wee Deek the nite, ah've started yer shopping fur ma Christmas (wunner if he calls it cissmas?), ye need tae be sensible wi money Derek!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sensible, pfffttt he doesn't know the meaning of the word 🙄
Screenshot_20220903-135849_Instagram.jpg

And showing off that new starbucks cup you're just so wasteful and thick, be sure no one visits you to see it. Imbecile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mr Margrit just shouted “get intae that manky mob!” So he’s been warned that he will be sent to the bedroom to watch it on the shell chair if there’s anymore of that.

I nearly sharted myself and I am now on edge so pouring a wee wine to calm me down.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sensible, pfffttt he doesn't know the meaning of the word 🙄
View attachment 1550809

And showing off that new starbucks cup you're just so wasteful and thick, be sure no one visits you to see it. Imbecile
He’s a salesman’s dream is he no. Wid actually buy anything sitting oan a display. Looks like the freebies aff Jenny will be gawn tae the back a the cupboard along wae the other hunner cups he’s got.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the brother and his boyfriend have put on a big spread today. Must be having people over. Wonder if Marion will be invited…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see the brother and his boyfriend have put on a big spread today. Must be having people over. Wonder if Marion will be invited…
Probably not, as we wud huv hud dots of doom aboot his outfit a week ago, like the big night out tae the community centre for a weans dance show.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mr Margrit just shouted “get intae that manky mob!” So he’s been warned that he will be sent to the bedroom to watch it on the shell chair if there’s anymore of that.

I nearly sharted myself and I am now on edge so pouring a wee wine to calm me down.
Is he a member of that lot too🍊 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i can’t even with him today. It’s the 3rd of bleeping September and he’s got candy cane lame posts again. What the hell is wrong with the wee muppet. He’s no right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma wean (child, not cat)accidentally smashed a ceramic pumkin in b&m the day. Telt him to get back in his laine and stoap touchin the Autumn decor pieces. And ah did pay for the pile of smashed ceramic. So aye nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mr Mac’s been sent oot the hoose in disgrace tae the shops wae the petty cash fur a wee cider after his shouting at the telly. Sent the eldest feral wean with him an aw, make sure he behaved himself so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.