Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A story to tell his kids……. I think Rayne knows exactly what you’re like

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How come every 4/5 weeks he posts this same drivel about finding himself again and how strong he is and how he won’t let anyone control his page again? Blah blah blah.

Who needs to hear this? Who cares?

What an utter twit he is.

View attachment 1517600
View attachment 1517604
View attachment 1517606
I thought he was fine, he said he was fine, he doesna sound fine.
Mario are you fine hun.

Is Autumn getting to him?

39, are we on a kid joinery {na ma quote}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A story to tell his kids……. I think Rayne knows exactly what you’re like
Where T F is he going to put kids in that bedsit ! He really needs to give his head a wobble.

Martin ... you can't get kids on Klarna. From the Scottish Government report
The cost of a child in 2021
13 December 2021
Child Poverty Action Group’s annual cost of a child report looks at how much it costs families to provide a minimum socially acceptable standard of living for their children. Since 2012, this report series has systematically monitored the minimum cost of a child. This report updates those calculations for 2021 and outlines the factors affecting the latest figures. The total cost of raising a child to the age of 18 now stands at £160,692 for a couple and £193,801 for a lone parent.

Also has anyone told him facts about the birds and bees.
1. He may think he is a super witch but he can't get pregnant.
2. No one with an IQ in double digits is going to sleep with him to surrogate or let him near them with a turkey baster
3. Two men - one soon to be in his 40's , living in a one bedroom flat in Beirut are not going to be very high on the adoption list and certainly not be offered a baby or a child without needs
4. They presently do not even meet the criteria for fostering as they would require a separate bedroom and would both have to pass through stringent checks including enhanced DBS, medical checks, FINANCIAL checks and personal and professional references

• Heart
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How come every 4/5 weeks he posts this same drivel about finding himself again and how strong he is and how he won’t let anyone control his page again? Blah blah blah.

Who needs to hear this? Who cares?

What an utter twit he is.

View attachment 1517600
View attachment 1517604
View attachment 1517606
Christ, ah wiz oanly joking aboot Martin getting a pregnancy test for himsel' and noo he's talking aboot his weans.

So insta kin be used fur a diary but not Facebook?

Away and air fry yer heid in yer ninja.

Screenshot_20220821-230551.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
*yawn* Here he goes again with his posts on trying to convince himself blah blah blah.
Boring Mario, so change the record because we all know nothing in your life will change 🥱

btw, we go with our guts as well. You'll always be a nasty piece of work.
Screenshot_20220821-230324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220821-230352_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220821-230414_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dumdum Deek would be the preferred donor aesthetically speaking, but he’s as thick as 2 short planks- Just ma opinion but neither of them should procreate nee debates

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought he was watching his fav film?!
View attachment 1517602

Seems he is in the same space as this time last year?! 🤔
If I was able to send him a DM I would ask -

What has changed?
Where is this confident Mario that you talk about?
You’ve said before that strangers talking about your life (assume reference to us trolls) were freaks but you’re now saying the followers on your page, whom are interested in your life and chanting you oan, are friends.
You had no goals and are 40 next year so when do you propose to get your kids?
In a direct quote you stated that people shouldn’t use Facebook as a diary but here you are declaring that you use Instagram as a diary. Please explain.
Why do you need a dyson hairdryer and GHDs ya baldy freak?

And that’s aw ahm saying ma lovelies because jet lag is making me cranky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it just me still embracing summer with strappy tops oan wae a g&t wae ice ? This bleep is at the 3rd floor sat aww warum and cosy wae his bed jacket oan wae his pumpkins and hot chocolate stayshun so aye am veering back intae ma summer lane

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I was able to send him a DM I would ask -

What has changed?
Where is this confident Mario that you talk about?
You’ve said before that strangers talking about your life (assume reference to us trolls) were freaks but you’re now saying the followers on your page, whom are interested in your life and chanting you oan, are friends.
You had no goals and are 40 next year so when do you propose to get your kids?
In a direct quote you stated that people shouldn’t use Facebook as a diary but here you are declaring that you use Instagram as a diary. Please explain.
Why do you need a dyson hairdryer and GHDs ya baldy freak?

And that’s aw ahm saying ma lovelies because jet lag is making me cranky!
You need another holiday hen. How aboot Seedyhill and ye kin go and ask Martin as we wud aw luv tae ken his answers. Dress up as a robin so yer security isnae compromised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine getting to 50 and the only memories you have to tell your family is what you posted on "that app" what a sad little life Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He is baffling.

Does this mean that all of the many previous declarations of ‘ahm ok,’ were mince?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He treats everyone like they treat him??? I think not
Aye I don't mind wee Betty giving him an obnoxious shouldering! Poor woman was just making sure she had her shopping bag with her.

Having dealt with Martin in person I'm blown away he thinks he's a decent person. He is rude, arrogant, cheeky as duck and the look of absolute disgust he has for people is infuriating.

Should have smacked him one. Will always regret it. Back in ma lain I go.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He’s copying A.W again trying to be all deep and meaningful 🤦🏻‍♀️

But seriously, he wants to tell his kids that he sat in a bedsit, didn’t travel anywhere, spunked all his money on cheap tat and never invited anyone round to see his crap cave?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He’s a maniac.

A wis at Roukenglen Park the day- about a 15 minute drive fae Paisley, it was 20 degrees and I’ve burnt ma snib. Real sunburn, no had to use blusher like martin to achieve that sunburnt look. Meanwhile this fanny is throwing pumpkins aboot the bedsit 3 months before Halloween. He needs to get a bleeping life. Sad wee bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“That auld insta” what a wee dick 🤣 Get to duck Marion, no one cares. away and hump yer plush pumpkins. Tonsa luv 🖕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Only just come across this thread. I’m just dumbfounded by Cleaning with Mario!! Surely he must post all this utter nonsense as a standing joke ?? If not then this guy needs help… absolutely deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seriously though when you consider a 40 year old man is displaying PUMPKINS in AUGUST it’s almost not even funny because it’s so ludicrous?????????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.