Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, the smell of plastic always reminds me that autumn season is upon us.

Saw this oan the app that isnae ma joab, if Martin hus the hame o' their dreams they must be huving nightmares every night and nae debates.

View attachment 1516396
Maid Marion, we know your laugh, love, live your life in your own way in your own lane list, hen includes a trip to America but you live in Scotland - so it’s Autumn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really is boo-hockey! Punctuating your life by the mental rotation of pointless seasonal tat!! It sends me under, if I walk into a shop and it’s shoving seasonal products in my face that I don’t want to think about for a few months!

We’ve just got back from our summer holiday (reeking of wealth!) and tbh we intend to drag summer out for as long as we can!! We’re hoping for an Indian Summer long into September - so we can spread the positive vibes and spine bright for longer 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My other half just said something about it soon being Halloween 🎃. I literally told him to STFU. Shall I divorce him now?
As Marion would say get him telt cause Isa said so don't need kinds negativity in yer life hen.
Marion and Mr Eeyore need an intervention and get their heeds checked.
Just cause it's August does not mean it's Autumn or need for Halloween which is still little under 3 months away
But ayyye am totally finnne back in ma ain lane I go 💎

The message from the weirdo saying he has the dream home - it’s either him messaging himself or it’s a wan of youse Trolls. Nobody, literally nobody, thinks that derelict prefab is a dream hoose.
She must be a new follower cause we all know it's no a 'house' and she should get to know that it's not a hoose or a dream goose it's actually 1 bed flat... Wonder what she lives in 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As Marion would say get him telt cause Isa said so don't need kinds negativity in yer life hen.
Marion and Mr Eeyore need an intervention and get their heeds checked.
Just cause it's August does not mean it's Autumn or need for Halloween which is still little under 3 months away
But ayyye am totally finnne back in ma ain lane I go 💎

She must be a new follower cause we all know it's no a 'house' and she should get to know that it's not a hoose or a dream goose it's actually 1 bed flat... Wonder what she lives in 🤦‍♀️🤣
I absolutely told him to get his head checked! I don’t think about Halloween until October half term! What’s even worse was he was sat in the garden in shorts n t-shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is he's now got to sit and look at that for 3 months, so he can say live by my own rules but no normal sane person would have Halloween decorations up in August.
Week or less after Halloween he'll be talking of Christmas and putting his tree up 🤦‍♀️
He can't use mental health as an excuse he said himself wouldn't go overboard, if he was so bad last year then deed deek wouldn't let it happen again... If he actually cared but no he just rolls his eyes while handing the petty cash over to Marion.
He will get sick and feed up looking at that and will run out of pictures/angles to post and will be onto next thing.
Embarrassing.

Reactions: 31
Early Thread suggestion
The yellow pepper pumpkin isn't the only bell in the postage stamp
Edit to say EARLY thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So going on all week he was going be having a cosy weekend in, nice food and a bottle of wine? He’s done nothing he doesn’t normally do. A trip to B&M, beige food and moaning he didn’t like his dry white wine. Cannot wait to see his birthday plans next weekend seen as he knows how to live his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who shuts the blinds early and have barely any lights on, on halloween night so the wee fuckers dinnae bang my front door 😭 miserable auld hag that I am, my rules in my hoose so aye

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I feel sorry for the junkie neighbours, gonni emerge fae a high and think they've been oot of it fur two full months when they see Martin's yellow pepper neoning away.

Am I the only one who shuts the blinds early and have barely any lights on, on halloween night so the wee fuckers dinnae bang my front door 😭 miserable auld hag that I am, my rules in my hoose so aye
Ye ur a fecking grinch and nae debates. 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for the junkie neighbours, gonni emerge fae a high and think they've been oot of it fur two full months when they see Martin's yellow pepper neoning away.

Ye ur a fecking grinch and nae debates. 🎃
See my weans are all grown up now lovely and I just can’t be arsed now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is his wooden Prosecco stand and 'shots' stand from birthday no 38 going to get an airing for no 39 or will he have indulged in the black wire drinks tree and he can perch lots of little plush pumpkins on it for his birthday bash.
All this money spent on mass produced pre-landfill, if not resulting FROM a mental health crisis could RESULT IN a crisis when his much lusted after autumn and winter arrive with low temperatures and high fuel bills.
His declaration that it is such a cosy flat and that the laminate flooring is every bit as warm as, if not toastier than his crapet ever was is somewhat undermined by the fact that in one of the hottest summers on record he invariably is in his jammies with his hoosecoat on either in bed on under a friggin' static inducing fleece on his sofa having a cosy night in !
As they say Martin ... Winter is Coming ... so are the fuel bills...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wouldnae be trusting you’re gut maz hen, we all know it lets you down on a regular basis 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How come every 4/5 weeks he posts this same drivel about finding himself again and how strong he is and how he won’t let anyone control his page again? Blah blah blah.

Who needs to hear this? Who cares?

What an utter twit he is.

A1D3A595-6FB9-490E-ABC6-256C2F06F72B.png

2EF114D1-8E2A-4399-AE71-2CD1037CFED3.png

F1D6EF6D-29BE-4DA1-AC36-351083CAA71F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought he was watching his fav film?!
1D6D37BB-1FCD-4FA3-8FB8-CC229A791EAB.jpeg

How come every 4/5 weeks he posts this same drivel about finding himself again and how strong he is and how he won’t let anyone control his page again? Blah blah blah.

Who needs to hear this? Who cares?

What an utter twit he is.
Seems he is in the same space as this time last year?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.