Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole thing was literally for our benefit. Justifying himself constantly ‘if I don’t do this I don’t know where I’d be’

Marion - you need therapy mate. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies, I’m not even going there with his stories. I’m having a bbq after a day at work, who the duck seriously wants to think about autumn in 30 degree heat?! Again, all this is just to try and stick 2 fingers up to us. How many times Maz we are laughing at you not with you? 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Gonnae treatit maself to the 15 minutes of Autumn, whilst oan my lounger in my garden (reeking of wealth) in blazing sunshine.
Might even have a one o those 👉🏽🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has he got a plate cup and saucer and a bowl of sugar next to his bed. Is it the new fashion, that why Hinch put a pestle and mortar next to hers?
Cos he kin reach the kettle fae there in his bespoke bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here 👋
I have got as far as the pumpkin bedcover and had to take a break to compose myself and go for a pee or there could be an accident 😳
Christ I love a bit of tat as much as the next person but bloody hell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I lost count at the final total. I also love a good knick-knack and thought some of it was quite cute. But to spend that amount during this climate..... I know people can do what they like with earned money, but he needs to read the room! 😳🤷🏼‍♀️ And as for the, 'My.....my......mine......mine....my' etc. I was under the impression he was in a relationship and two people live there..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
The juxtaposition of this pic- fan blaring and he’s showing aff his autumn candles

It should be reframed and put in the Tate Modern
E467451F-0ED6-4859-BEA0-61A4CFC7DE16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hola ma lovelies!!

A hud planned a wee comma whilst in the Caribbean but Whitney I Wanna Dance With Somebody came oan at the pool and a thought Marion had hooked up his phone tae the wrang Bluetooth speaker.

Hope youse are aw having the best summer/autumn/winter in the heat back hame.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Hola ma lovely!. Have a couple of rums for us. You've got the perfect thread to catch up on when you get back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hola ma lovelies!!

A hud planned a wee comma whilst in the Caribbean but Whitney I Wanna Dance With Somebody came oan at the pool and a thought Marion had hooked up his phone tae the wrang Bluetooth speaker.

Hope youse are aw having the best summer/autumn/winter in the heat back hame.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Ye wur missing Martin wint ye or is the weather too hoat? You shud huv saved yerself sum petty cash money and instead of going oan holiday, splashed oot oan that Spanish cleaning stuff, the stuff Martin says smells like the Caribbean? Martin, the financial expert and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On a serious note, I hope he’s not encouraging some of his followers to spend money they haven’t got. Cost of living crisis is frighteningly real and there’s this wee scrote telling people life’s too short not to spend your money on unnecessary shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I had to guess by looking at prices for similar things for one of the wax burners and the tkmaxx candle but all in all he’s spent around £190 on all of that crap…

And that’s not including what he’s using from last year, that’s just what he’s bought this year.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Where to start with the little prick.
Like l said the other day, l still don't believe the excuse of you being in a bad place last year. You just couldn't handle the truth that was posted about you here.

You're a liar, you do still read here, because you drop yourself in it through your posts.

You can put yourself into debt again because we don't care, but spare a thought for your followers who are struggling financially right now. You and Hinch are the worst at being self centred bastards 🖕🖕
Screenshot_20220814-175610_Instagram.jpg

We don't need to see your anal beads mate 🙄
Screenshot_20220814-175435_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
HELLO ma luvlies💎 how are yeez aw. Hope youse aw enjoyed sitting out your PRIVATE GARDENS in this lovely SUMMER weather☀

Just finished ma work to see oor Maz has blessed us way a Autumn haul, nevermind the fact Paisley was 25C today, it’s bleeping Autumn the noo ma luvlies💎 if any of youse darlings could graciously upload the stories for us nasty trolls that have been blocked by Queen Maz then that would be fantastic, thank you. Tattie hearts🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahahahaha thats minutes of my life i will never get back.
Its all utter tit! I tallied up to 91.50 but at wax burners he stopped giving the costs.
That throw gave me a static shock.
However. Best of all i love the dig to us at the end. Last year he was in a bad place coz of reading here. He doesnt do that anymore. Hi ChickenLittle. Liar liar pants on fire.
However. He is happier than hes ever been.
Its his page. His rules. But not his job.
Made me laugh he didnt even ger gifted those wank sizes and melt burners.
Anyway. Its all shoved down the back of the sofa for now for aye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly though was that it? I was expecting a part two and 100 dots. Not that I’m complaining but he’s the one putting up countdown timers all week, then cancelling it and filming it in advance with more announcements.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He couldn't even say his bestie's company. Anal beads from last year and 2 more wax melters.

and he has reframed himself (na ma quote).

Last year he bought loads as he was in a bad place, this year he isn't in a bad place but bought loads cos he loves to buy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.