Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a good read but bleak. Nae as bleak as Marion’s life though so aye ✌
You were so right ma lovely. Finished last night and it was so bleak. Only marginally more bleak than the bedsit of Baghdad (I’ve lived in the Middle East so I don’t need to get to know).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has he filled us in on all his exciting plans for this weekend yet? 😂😂😂😂
I reckon he thinks he's driving us trolls mad by being quiet. The thing is he always comes back with hilarious stories because his wild weekends are always the same: underwhelming outing somewhere and/or crap food. Calling a bingo now ma lovelies. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Squatting with Mario
Could just picture him sitting on the sofa with the hoose coat and slippers legs crossed shouting your no getting in. Wee Derek out the back door after finishing the drinks cabinet bladdered.

I’m dying just looking at his pinned post, how have I not looked at this before . The little mirror wave in his hoose coat has killed me off! You are all invited to ma funeral as long as ya stay in your lanes ! Please send Marion autumn accessories in lieu of flowers . Ta ma lovelies 🤣
Can just tell his breath smells like the sewage plant next in govan in this.

It’s the squint that does it fae mae

View attachment 1495707
Look like he’s looking at the IBS mess he’s made on his bed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We all know nae way could baldy keep quiet if he was actually doing something interesting. We are talking about someone who went for a walk and took a video of a water waste pipe and captioned about how hot the weather was just so it looked like he had gone somewhere. I reckon he’s hauled up in paisley towers fuming that he doesn’t have a gardun like his siblings 👌 nae debates on ma comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He looks like an extra fae Call the Midwife in his goonie.
Call the Ghostbusters cos he's spooking me oot!

Hullooo ma lovelies. 💎 I just got the book Shuggie Bain from the library and I was warned by the librarian that I may have a hard time with the Glaswegian dialect. She needs to swerve back in her own lane because I am well-versed thanks to this thread and I am mop-kicking my way through the pages, nae debates.
Shud huv telt the bint ye were bilingual, English and Martinish. Then gave her a Glesga kiss and nae debates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooch ma lovelies he won't tell us about his day yet. The suspense....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We will hear about it tamaerro after he's finished doing his bleep washings and gutted the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such a lovely day but he’s in bed before 8pm, on a Saturday night, when it’s 25 degrees outside and peak summer. I think my idea of a lovely day and your idea of a lovely day is very different Marion. Please oh please get a life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In other words he went nowhere.
Pictures or it never happened ya big fat liar!

Screenshot_20220813-200128_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear. And this is why she has never been able to make any money from insta, despite having 145k followers.

1DA6AECF-7F10-48DE-A19C-BBFA282C17C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.