Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies I have been keeping this to maself on tattle because.. well you’ll understand.. I do the tarot cards.. now I know there will be big eye rolls but aye.. ma fortune telling ma rules!! But even I *with the gift* would nae be downloading an APP. Is he ok in the head? Surely he realises it’s just a set up? Anyway on with your days and no hate on ma comment 💋💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
His lips look lumpy at the Cupid’s bow and quite deflated. Down quicker than his candy lane balloon arch 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies I have been keeping this to maself on tattle because.. well you’ll understand.. I do the tarot cards.. now I know there will be big eye rolls but aye.. ma fortune telling ma rules!! But even I *with the gift* would nae be downloading an APP. Is he ok in the head? Surely he realises it’s just a set up? Anyway on with your days and no hate on ma comment 💋💋
I’ve just had a look on YouTube.. do you believe it could be real? I am open to possibilities but the thought of opening something like that scares me. I wouldn’t dare but I find it fascinating. Tons a love 💎

Reactions: 9
Am starting to think he's mistaken one his plastic tat from last years Xmas decorations he gave to the neighbours ,must have fell out a box and he thought it was a real robin.
Aw that fair gave me a chuckle and nae debates. A wee rocking robin fae candy cane stay in yer ain lane. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You do you doll, yer life yer rules. Just don't set up Insta account wi dots of doom else ye mite end up wi yer ain thread here. 😆

What's this lumpy stuff under his bulbous eggs?
View attachment 1475646View attachment 1475653
That's the rest of his face ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve been out spining bright, holding my phone high at brunch with the girls and just catching up on the day…

I bet youse it was a bleeping sparrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello my lovelies. Thanks for all the votes on my thread suggestion. I'm honoured. I'm gonna celebrate with criss n joos. I'm titty pumping around my house which has a front and back door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just had a look on YouTube.. do you believe it could be real? I am open to possibilities but the thought of opening something like that scares me. I wouldn’t dare but I find it fascinating. Tons a love 💎
My lovelie the app is utter tosh.. there are plenty of genuine people out there with the gift, a don’t like to say ‘psychic’, but never an app 💎

Reactions: 11
Did Deek really say that Marion? You cretinous toe.

Who even calls it “petty cash”?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.