Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the wet wipe on about now?

That song says a lot.

I thought he wasn't bothered.

He's also delusional. Made a lot of money for businesses. Haha.

Tip Mario - STOP reading here.

296322286_1192352224881569_7895990434577224900_n.jpg
296331266_1107165296549075_2320844206388181747_n.jpg
296379681_3188050134744700_4692598015956528840_n.jpg
296826359_150738820893100_2463497782660736539_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Marion hen dark nights are the last thing you need when you already look grey and unwell year round, go and sit in the waste lands outside fur an hour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
duck me, wit's he awn aboot now? 🙄 He doesn't half chat tit - I thought I could talk 😂 but at least I can spell, I'm coherent and actually have a start, middle aged end to my chatter. And birthday MONTH? 🥱 Why do so many people make a song and dance out of their birthdays? A weekend, yes, I get at. But any longer is just ridiculous because after the actual day, nobody cares less! 😂

Melv - sit down and just STFU. Nobody is jealous of you, why would they be? Like seriously? 🤣

Turd 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah love that he’s noo gawn as far as saying he’s put some wee businesses oan the map.
Here’s Marion’s recent efforts:
•AVA May - regularly advertised rival wax melts even when he kent the financial troubles she wis in. Couldnae wait tae tell everyone the business wis in trouble
•Danyell - wants an new “cosy corner couch” despite the wan he’s got being less than 2 year auld
•That Xmas pj company that ah cannae be bothered tae find the name oot - 1 reel and 1 photie oan the grid and no a tag tae them
• Baillie the “electrician” - needs multiple plans tae hang 2 lamps tae the ceiling
•Minky/Elbow Grease/Sph2onge - hus PR products and packages that sit for weeks afor he does a half hearted PowerPoint presentation, never demonstrates the product and usually swears throughout the voice ower. Inept at using a confetti canon.
Am sure there’s mair tae add tae this list. They’d be better burning their money than using Marion in their marketing strategy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Popping over from the Hinch thread to have a wee nosey. She’ll be raging that she’s panelled her entire house inside and out and here’s wee Mario showing off his panelling that he did first.

Also wish I could drag @Andioooop over as the goddess of photoshop for this 🤣
Good to see you over here polly. You’ve veered right oot your lane so aye❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He puts these small business on the map and makes them A LOT of money, aye? Like that Ava May Aromas... I hear they're doing really well these days....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think we're going on a wee brunch journey at some point, I noticed he's started following some more accounts of late, amongst them is the aptly named Roasters of Paisley 😃
Won't have a bad word said about Roasters...foods insane🔥🔥 far too good for Oor Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah love that he’s noo gawn as far as saying he’s put some wee businesses oan the map.
Here’s Marion’s recent efforts:
•AVA May - regularly advertised rival wax melts even when he kent the financial troubles she wis in. Couldnae wait tae tell everyone the business wis in trouble
•Danyell - wants an new “cosy corner couch” despite the wan he’s got being less than 2 year auld
•That Xmas pj company that ah cannae be bothered tae find the name oot - 1 reel and 1 photie oan the grid and no a tag tae them
• Baillie the “electrician” - needs multiple plans tae hang 2 lamps tae the ceiling
•Minky/Elbow Grease/Sph2onge - hus PR products and packages that sit for weeks afor he does a half hearted PowerPoint presentation, never demonstrates the product and usually swears throughout the voice ower. Inept at using a confetti canon.
Am sure there’s mair tae add tae this list. They’d be better burning their money than using Marion in their marketing strategy.
That confetti canon 😂😂😂😂 it'll stay rent free in my head forever. Just like maid Marion in Deeks humble abode 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As someone has said on here a few days ago, the only reason Marion looks forward to the autumn and winter is because most people (or so he thinks) retreat into their homes and spend six months getting aw cosy - not living life, just like him.

In reality, most people have stuff to look forward to throughout the year - days away, holidays, sports games, hobbies etc but he doesn’t and it’s actually sad.

He clearly has money as he’s able to waste it on tat - so I don’t understand why he doesn’t go abroad or even on a holiday in the UK as there’s some lovely spots? This is a genuine question.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How is someone who is "knee" (new???!!!!?!?) here able to send him a message? I thought he didn't allow people to message him because he was already getting hunners and thoosands of messages.
Cos he writes them himself my lovelie. Fae his bespoke second phone, nae debates and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion: His furniture is aw gifted but he put all small business on the map.

- No ma quote.

Spine bright like a cosy summer candle.
So forth and goodnight, lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As someone has said on here a few days ago, the only reason Marion looks forward to the autumn and winter is because most people (or so he thinks) retreat into their homes and spend six months getting aw cosy - not living life, just like him.

In reality, most people have stuff to look forward to throughout the year - days away, holidays, sports games, hobbies etc but he doesn’t and it’s actually sad.

He clearly has money as he’s able to waste it on tat - so I don’t understand why he doesn’t go abroad or even on a holiday in the UK as there’s some lovely spots? This is a genuine question.
he can’t leave Rayn the cat and no one is allowed to call in to feed her as it compromises his and deeks security despite their ring doorbell and the machete wielding nutters that live below him my lovelie x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤔 I wasn't aware that I did
I didn't say you specifically...

Generally the places he goes serve nothing bit greasy, beige stodge and the comments here reflect that. I was just pointing out Roasters is actually pretty banging that's all :)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.