Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they afford to eat out so often? That PIP must pay well for the IBS… I can’t remember the last home cooked meal I saw him make!
They’ll both be paying about £150 each for rent each month that’s how 😭 Imagine him actually living in the real world and not playing house

Reactions: 16
He's hoping to wear his niece out, so she won't find it odd that auntie maz says "candles oot" at 9:15pm. She'll be laying there at 9:30pm listing to the druggies in the hallway, rats in the attic and Marion whispering to Deek "I only did this for that app, so them bastards can can see I'm climbing, its not ma joab, get her back oan that train the night Deek, or am away!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Has this imbecile cooked anything this month, It's all beige.

His IBS will be howling every night for sure.

The food shops near his bedsit will go bust the minute he stops buying there.

There is nothing on any of these plates that I would eat!
Each of these plates make me feel sick 🤢 saying that I'm 8 months preggers and the idea of eating anything so heavy and greasy with the acid reflux I have now is enough to put me off.....god bless his bowel🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope the niece ransacks his stash of unused make up, breaks that dying shelf in corner of bedroom and pulls out everything from his Monica cupboard, uses more than half of his joe Malone hand wash, uses his womanly perfumes, messes the cushions up on the bed. Did Isa go a bit far there? No ma problem ya bunch of creeps!! Tons a love Isa 💎

✌🏼 treatit himself this week

View attachment 1458793
Not one bit of fruit and veg in site, melted cheese,soggy lettuce in a burger,fried onions, peppers/ham on pizza doesn't count.

She asks to stay couple of weeks ago, wait until pay day hen!! Uncle Marion will take you out on behalf of Derek. 🏧🏦💷💳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
An early Thread suggestion as I won't remember later on.
Just for a laugh.

#74 Mario and his howling bowel.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hope the niece ransacks his stash of unused make up, breaks that dying shelf in corner of bedroom and pulls out everything from his Monica cupboard, uses more than half of his joe Malone hand wash, uses his womanly perfumes, messes the cushions up on the bed. Did Isa go a bit far there? No ma problem ya bunch of creeps!! Tons a love Isa 💎

Not one bit of fruit and veg in site, melted cheese,soggy lettuce in a burger,fried onions, peppers/ham on pizza doesn't count.

She asks to stay couple of weeks ago, wait until pay day hen!! Uncle Marion will take you out on behalf of Derek. 🏧🏦💷💳
Didn't he also have a pizza this week that he took home in a box? Aye, he was having lethal chips and pizza.

Tomatoes in pizza ma lovelie ✌🏼
Beans in tomato sauce ✌🏼
Pickled onions ✌🏼
Lettuce at Mackay Dee's ✌🏼

Treatits this week: the revised collage

20220730_213155-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thought he wouldn’t be on much this weekend .
He's no been oan this app a loat ma lovely. This app is no his joab.

But.... as an Instagram OG he has a responsibility so aye.

He's showing us how we can avoid needing a shart card by following his highly nutritious diet plan.

So forth & spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm glad to see he's enjoying time aff the app that isnae his joab on the first day he's looking after his niece. 🙄 He can't bleeping help himself, he really does need therapy. Or a good hard slapping. 👋

#needed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is he expecting her to sleep on the tiny concrete couch that he is getting rid of because it's so uncomfortable? It's quite disgusting that wherever she does end up sleeping you just know Marion has sharted there at some point.
I reckon Marion will kick derek on the sofa regardless of whether he has to be up at 4am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's hoping to wear his niece out, so she won't find it odd that auntie maz says "candles oot" at 9:15pm. She'll be laying there at 9:30pm listing to the druggies in the hallway, rats in the attic and Marion whispering to Deek "I only did this for that app, so them bastards can can see I'm climbing, its not ma joab, get her back oan that train the night Deek, or am away!"
"Candles oot" 🤣

Marion Scrooge!

Is he expecting her to sleep on the tiny concrete couch that he is getting rid of because it's so uncomfortable? It's quite disgusting that wherever she does end up sleeping you just know Marion has sharted there at some point.
Ah thought she'd be in with Rayn in the bespoke bed in the high footfall hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies. I've just finished the last thread. Got 9 pages left to catch up on here. But need to ask before I forget... AMA - what happened? Does she not run that business anymore? I read on last thread Mario aired her dirty laundry on his app? What was that about? I've missed an AMA journey somewhere lol

Reactions: 8
Marion is going to have to use some of his lip serum on his butthole after tonight ma lovelies.

He’s going to have a very sore bum bum after his Beige Banquet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.