Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irony that Mario's phone is full of stuff he can't afford and a life he'll never have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The fact he calls the crap life he shows, living his best life is tragic. I wouldn't swap my life for yours Mario. He's just pissed off y'all guessed he has funded these treatments with his cost of living payment🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The screenshots of yersel are to take the pish oot ya.

No cos anyone likes ya.
Absolutely no creeping here Marion
Stay in your ain lane aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PMSL……..his freaking out over some creep with pics of him and yet his one the one that’s splashing pics of himself and everything all over on to social media for the whole world to see…….he can’t stop the creeps but he could have stopped it by not putting it on on social media for everyone to see and now he couldn’t. Handle it………..same goes with that dumb bimbo mrs hinch freaking out over people using his sons pic to flaunt things on eBay……😡😡

Reactions: 24
The fact he calls the crap life he shows, living his best life is tragic. I wouldn't swap my life for yours Mario. He's just pissed off y'all guessed he has funded these treatments with his cost of living payment🤣🤣
Aye his living the dream…..working as a cleaner along with universal credit for too ups , staying in a skanky council flat in paisley oft what a dream eh……pmsl 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks amaze balls, particularly the garlic bread, oops ma Kerry Katonas ur playing up.

It's a baguette wi butter, boiled pasta wi a bit of his hoof shavings fae his pedicure and a wee cherry tom to keep the grey colour on his cheeks.

Bon appetit por favour

View attachment 1424301
I was only away a few hours I thought he was having eggs now it's pasta he literally lives off that stuff, all he seems to eat 🥴🥴
He better watch when cooking those big oily bread stick fingers don't have the pan slipping we'll be on a a&e journee next.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was only away a few hours I thought he was having eggs now it's pasta he literally lives off that stuff, all he seems to eat 🥴🥴
He better watch when cooking those big oily bread stick fingers don't have the pan slipping we'll be on a a&e journee next.
He’s Italian don’t ya know? 😂😂😂 Pasta is his National dish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario hen you need to stop creeping and stalking Tattle, but really we all know you love it here as it’s mare attention than you get anywhere else … Tattie hearts and tonsa love, spine bright and keep moving and mop kicking through these days of dawn 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
BIG FILLER FACE.
I am screaming 🤣 must try and work that into a thread title
AC0C076E-3DD3-4895-8E9D-9BDED27556C2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma luvlies, has the heat got tae me or are ma Kerry Katonas witnessing him showing me his lubed up fingers? 🤢

• Haha
Just had a scroll through my phone. WhatsApp pics from family and friends enjoying, or not, the hot weather, paddling pools, fried gardens etc. Tired kids sleeping the shade, burnt bbqs. Hahaha at my last screenshot, the appointment for my same day passport renewal, cos holidays and life. None of this on social media, cos that's a silly thing to do.
I've got pics like this too, like everyone, funny tit, weird tit, and mario.
R.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s already had his high from the filler and manicure splurge, now back to the ‘trolling’ moaning, he’ll bleat oan about this until the next klarna statement. Rinse, repeat, live your best life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is he going on about the screenshots? Does your partner know you have photos of me? Ayyyye right you calm down Marion it's not as if people get off on the photos or it's like some sort of an affair ffs 🤣🤣 doesn't bother his arse about it, he's totally finnne!! If it don't bother you then why sneakily watch tattle and go on a big boring rant about it on your page? Yeah totally not bothered 💤💤
Also what 'pals' when not all cosy at at 5pm every night or doing a 4 hour shift all your time is with Derek or down Ayrshire with family, dog sitting... Eccy jaw and ginger nut is only 2 people have seen him with out with his 'safe circle'
No other place he would see screenshots of himself.

So busted Hi Marion 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mare bleep washings. Think you need to think about your own fur baby cooped up in that shithole flat with no toys, before you worry about other people’s animals. bleeping scrotum

9F575F0B-5DAD-4B73-B24F-73423E7BCB6D.jpeg

Says he’s boiling but he’s got a bleeping fleece on? Prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Mare bleep washings. Think you need to think about your own fur baby cooped up in that shithole flat with no toys, before you worry about other people’s animals. bleeping scrotum

View attachment 1424497

Says he’s boiling but he’s got a bleeping fleece on? Prick
I think he’s naked under that fleece and getting off to tattle so aye 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.