Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannae stoap watchin his Stovie tutorial. It gets better every single time.

Over 20 odd dots of death to say put some veg, gravy and sausages in a pot and boil them (p.s. lolling at the square sausages)

"Ahm no a cook so this is quite hard fir me tae explain, but ah hope yeh get the jist ae it" 😀 😆😆😆😆😆
There's cat hair on the cooker too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How long ago was his Covid? Or was that just a huge ongoing excuse to avoid the camera after this and didn't actually happen? If I felt so ill straight after COVID, the last thing I'd have been doing was arranging pumping chemicals I could react to into my face given the risk of heightened immune system in the immediate aftermath, especially if still experiencing symptoms (now that could have been interesting given the reports of areas filled swelling and filler degrading due to hypersensitivity reactions after infection just before or just after filler). A good aesthetic dentist or doctor probably would have advised on those risks... Could have made that a 'journey', showing people PROPER research into who and why, but let's be honest, he didn't do that or he probably wouldn't have picked a beautician. Don't get me wrong, beautician are great at many things, and I've had a fair few lovely treatments, but I'm not stupid. Good news is the UK is about to hopefully begin regulating and requiring licences for beauticians to practice. I do believe it only goes far enough if it makes full facial anatomy and understanding the pharmacological effects part of requirements though. https://professionalbeauty.co.uk/site/newsdetails/aesthetic-procedures-to-be-regualted-in-scotland

His post...Tattle "Society" for the most part doesn’t care that a male has had fillers (which seems to be what he is taking from this...), it doesn't bother whether you want to look masculine or feminine. There are many males out there with fillers done well, look more feminine, and look GREAT with them. So he needs to stop trying to make out anyone has said anything about him because he is male and shouldn't have them, they are commenting because the priorities are ridiculous, the lack of interest in looking after his lips and general health is ridiculous, his desperate need to do ANYTHING to try and remain relevant on social media is ridiculous! As has been pointed out, this seems nothing more than him being influenced by other influencers WAY TOO EASILY, way too late, and frantically trying to change what his account is about because he's found accounts he is clearly jealous of and wants to emulate, and the cleaning thing didn't work for him and seems to be dying a death on social media anyway, and it would be ridiculous to try and decorate a side of a shoebox YET AGAIN (#mrshinchisover). Only, like his cleaning and home account attempts, there is nothing aspirational about him. He doesn't have a niche. He doesn't do 'budget' well as he's too desperate and easily influenced into buying names he thinks he needs to be seen with, he isn't showing tips and tricks, he doesn't have 'looks' that others will want to try and copy, he doesn't have actual disfigurement to help raise awareness/champion leaving it uncovered and looking different/cover-up tricks for those who wish to do so, he hasn't used his platform to create an inspirational or aspirational story or life. He had a teeth 'journey' which he couldn't even keep on top of.

He's had a handful of people buy nasty Premier Inn pillows. He probably had the chance to make a name for himself and make something lasting away from IG when he makes out people wanted private cleans, etc. But he's clearly lazy and must be trying to keep work hours low. He has helped people create a list of hospitality venues to never bother visiting as the food looks terrible and must be bland that he is happy to eat there and requires so much salt to do so. Not sure I can actually name anything else he has successfully 'influenced'.

As for his heat moans...I think he's jealous he isn't in a 40° red warning area to be able to bleat on about that...and there was him pretending he'd ever go away abroad!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg.

The lips!! He's been on a lip journey!!!!!

He didn't feel pressured to get it done.
Those comments about his sandpaper lips totes got to him. Obvs. ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The oil on his nails only highlights how much he chews them 😂
Screenshot_20220717-144540_Instagram.jpg

What, so she'll give you a discount on your future treatments?!. Stupid man 🙄
Screenshot_20220717-144551_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone just put a pair of tits and a fanny on the man and be done with it! Bet his sister hates him with a passion. So aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus even the nails look like they’re on a corpse and that’s after his wee treatment… let’s hope practice starts to make things ok soon we’ve been on one hell of a journey this week end and nae debates.Looks like it’s Aesthetics with Mario, all areas of his boady now , his laine, his page, his filler and his rules so aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nae amoount of lashes/lip filler/manicure in chip oil will stop your hair looking thinner every day hen.

It's this, plus your massive hooter that needs sorting,

Ya cannae polish a turd. No ma quote. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bites his nails, dips them in cooking oil and calls it a manicure. He is off the wall this weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Back in yer ain lanes ma lovelies, oor Marion hus been tae college tae dae nails. Filed tae the quick, clear polish and some oil slapped oan is wit any 5 year auld professional wid dae.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am calling it, a reckon by the end of the year he’s gonna put a poll up suggesting he’s going to change his Insta name as his page isn’t all about cleaning and he doesn’t want any of his “new lovelies” getting the wrong impression when he doesn’t clean so it’ll be more about life with marion or the likes. Just got a vision off it. So aye and so forth. Also, am maybe wrong in saying this but isn’t there not an injectable thing you can get to shape your nose differently? Cos a reckon that’ll be next because he’ll give us a story on how it’s always been his biggest insecurity

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s absolutely without question had botox- his forehead is a lot smoother than it used to be, even if you consider he always uses a filter. But compare now to this monstrosity:

View attachment 1423613

So aye, he’s a shartin little liar ma lovelies.
Don't mind me ma luvly, just borrowing this for a wee updated profile photie. Spine bright.💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t he ‘trained’ to do nails? And bought a kit only professionals could get (absolutely not from Amazon). I’d be wanting my money back on the Groupon nail course Mario…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am on a jounae catching up on the last 4 threads ma lovelies but throwing a suggestion in:

Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s got a face full of plastic but he’s not looking fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.