Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping he’ll the auld poached egg eyes look a bit raw 👀
He’s like an extra oot the walking dead in they pictures. bleeping walloper!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping he’ll the auld poached egg eyes look a bit raw 👀
He’s like an extra oot the walking dead in they pictures. bleeping walloper!!!!!!!
It’s the tiny veins all over his eyeballs and the jaundice hue around the sockets. 👌🏼*chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously looks like the lash perm I got for my school prom - in 1997 😂😂. At least he didn’t go all out with fake lashes added.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me that video.... Ma asshole just swallowed maself whole I'm cringeing that much 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the very duck! 😳 What the frig has he done?!. They're feckin horrible. They make his eyes look like they have a massive stye on each of them 😂

I'm so pleased this is a new thread, because these comments are pure gold 😂

Just another posting of them so we can have a refresher 👍
Screenshot_20220716-160306_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220716-160258_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
What is the point of getting treatments like this done when he doesn't bleeping go anywhere?!* Give me strength!

*B&M and the chippy doesn't count!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Other than his weird looking eyes, all my eyes wander to is his receding hairline and his feckin nose!. I don't get why he doesn't invest in a nose job?!. Getting that monstrosity sorted out would be the first thing on my to do list 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How’s he so dark around the eyes all the time? He’s got a drawer full of makeup so you’d think he’d stick a bit concealer on those eyelids 😂😂 also was it not only days ago he going on a long covid journey talking about how wiped out he was etc and since then he’s been out shopping, getting beauty treatments and out for lunch and dinner and on the lethal drinks almost every day 😂😂

• Haha
Feet …
Lash lift ….
Next is back sack and crack…
Seen more of this ugly up close on instagram than is needed
I reported him 😂 for nudity/sexual activity 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.